“Would stay anytime. ”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway
Ranked #11 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was typical hampton (that's a good thing). Was in a convenient location, was neat and clean. Staff was very polite and friendly. They helped a lot with places to enjoy ourselves in both pigeon forge and gatlinburg. Go early for breakfast though.
The only reason I didn't give this hotel a 5/5 was because of the ac unit in the room. It was so loud when turning on. We were lucky to be there with "goldilocks" temperature outside so we could afford shutting it off but for folks staying their in the cold of winter or heat of summer may have a problem with the unit. But would I make that stop me from staying here again? No! I loved everything else about the hotel. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I just returned from my fourth visit to this hotel, and am even more impressed than last time, if that is possible.

Each time I stay in one of the suites. The hotel is always spotless; the staff, especially Miss Kathy at the front desk, are so friendly; the rooms are huge; and the lobby is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the fire or a cup of tea at night.

It's a bit set back from the road, and you cannot hear the traffic. The rooms themselves are also very well sound-proofed, and nice and quiet.

The hotel is extremely pet-friendly. Every night, Matilda June looked forward to her bedtime biscuit.

The breakfast buffet, thanks to Miss Tammy, is always fresh, clean, and delicious.

I am so excited about my October trip, and cannot wait to "come home!"

Check out this hotel, ask for Miss Kathy or Mr. Nathan, and tell them Matilda June sent you!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenyfer L
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a nice hotel in the heart of Pigeon Forge. It was a great experience for us and we enjoyed our stay. In the summer it would be great since there are things to do right there and a trolley stop for the things that are further away.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We chose this property because we like Hampton Inn, you know what your getting. We stayed at this Hampton because it's pet friendly and we had to travel with our four legged Diva. The staff was very nice and rooms were like all the others,clean and comfy. However, after the add on pet fee we paid $172.00 in Pigeion Forge, Tn in March! Way over priced for this accommodation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hi Everyone: I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and they are the best. The beds are so sleep comfortable, I don't want to get up, except to run get my delicious breakfast all ready at 6:00 until 10:00 am. You don't want to miss this. Hampton on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge is just a few blocks from fun shows, shopping and lots to do. The staff is very friendly, the lobby is beautiful and they serve hot apple cider and cookies as day is ending. Kinda goes with the fireplace you can cuddle up to on the couch before heading up to your spacious room. What more can I say, except it truly is my Home Away From Home.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2014

First the good. Starting with George who was most pleasant on check in. All the staff were good people to encounter. A great lobby and breakfast area. Lots of sitting areas from two seats to several. Love seats by the two way fireplace. Darker woods. Reminded me of a reading room
in a private club. Coffee, tea etc. always available. Breakfast selections are expanded somewhat
over most Hamptons. Nice room. Easy chair, micro, ref.

The negatives - toilet seat had a sticky substance on it which took some scrubbing. Some hair
in bathroom. We live on country acreage and have pets plus many wild animals that come nightly to visit. However, I wish hotels were people friendly rather than pet friendly. I was not aware that this hotel allows pets on the first and second floor. We happened to be on the second. A howling dog during the night. While it was not a direct problem, there was a barking dog close to the first
floor elevator lobby. Was barking whenever we used the elevator. Day and night. What troubles
me the most is that pet friendly hotels have no concern re allergies or the occasional problem with fleas. When you see people coming in with their small dogs on their arm you know that the
dog is not sleeping on the floor. In another state while staying at a popular chain I found dog
feces behind the lounger chair. At another stay in a resort the easy chair had large clumps of
dog hair on it. I appreciate the hard work of the housekeepers but also know that rooms cannot
be deep cleaned after each pet stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rt66tbird
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Excellent hotel if you're traveling with or without a pet. The additional charge of a pet stay is well worth the price because this hotel is exceptional. We like to use cabins when we stay in Pigeon Forge because of the privacy. I am considering using the hotel instead. We enjoyed our stay there that much.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple