Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway
Ranked #11 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
huntsville, United States
“fleas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel staff were great upon arrival - gave me an upgrade. The hotel was very clean in appearance, however, I was eaten up with flea or bug bites of some sort. We had a family emergency and had to return home, without touching anything in the room. We were not offered a refund, a voucher for another time, or anything. Being a HH member, I felt that things should have been different.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TimothyRice, President at Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your recent stay at the award winning Hampton Inn & Suites on the Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN. As you can tell by all our top ranking by Tripadvisor that we value our guest's comments. Your comments were alarming to our organization.....we want all our guest's to have a great experience. I personally spoke with our General Manager and our Professional Hospitality Pest Control Company and they both assured me after an thorough inspection of the room that you occupied there were no fleas or pests in the guestroom. We take all comments very seriously because we are in the business of providing legendary service so that's why we called in our professionals to evaluate the room in order that we could prevent a terrible situation like you described. We were sorry to hear about your family emergency and hope that you will give us another try as we want to earn back your business. Tim Rice, President, Mountaintop Management, LLC.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Oak Forest, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was fine, no real problems - but make sure that if you are not a pet person, this may not be the place for you. We had a yapping dog wake us up every morning - no differentiation between pet friendly floors, and not pet friendly floors.

Otherwise, the hotel is clean, breakfast is decent, and the lobby is beautiful. The staff was nice and helped with my discount that was not applied correctly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank 4CK2
Lexington, South Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed at this property before a few years ago and liked it and the staff was nice and good at their jobs, but that was not the case this time!! First of all, before I booked the Jacuzzi Suite I called the hotel and asked if this type of suite was located just on the first floor or were their some on other floors. I was told that there were some on other floors and so I booked the Jacuzzi Suite, but when I checked in I was told there was only one Jacuzzi Suite and it was on the first floor. I hate being on the first floor because it tends to be the noisiest floor and of course, they couldn't give me another room because they were sold out over Labor Day week-end!! So I just had to deal with the noise. They also don't have any directions on how to use the jacuzzi in the room and that usually is not a big deal, but this one was different. I used it one night right before bed and about a half hour after I got in bed it started up again on its own!! Then, I sat down to watch TV and was looking for TNT & A&E because I usually like their programs. Although, they were listed on the "channel guide", they were not available and the "channel guide" had quite a few wrong numbers for channels and so it was basically useless. And then, I got out my laptop to use the high speed internet access!! It sucked!! I tried to go to some pages that would not load at all because it was so slow!! Then, I look at the receipt this morning and realize that they charged my room to the wrong credit card and I had given them the right one when I checked in!!! So, I don't think I will be going back to this hotel and that is ashame because it is in a good location and the rooms are nice and clean!!

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor are loud!! Especially with the dogs and the people walking to the pool and tal...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times and find it is a good value for the $. The rooms are reasonably quiet and well maintained. Staff are pleasant and anxious to please. Good traffic light access off of busy parkway.

Belfry, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent place to stay while vacationing in Pigeon Forge. Smoking and pets are big pluses for us and you have it. All I can say is, "Stay this Hampton Inn! It is a people, smoker, and pet friendly excellently maintained Hampton!"

nc, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

great hotel stay here all staff is good food good breakfast lady goodexcellent clean good staff good directions for you just good quality hotel ask and they will put you in the right direction on anything you ask for.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Tunnel Hill, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Beautifully appointed room for two with free wifi, refrigerator and microwave. Beds and bedding were wonderful. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. Great stay. Families had their cute pets there with no pet odor.

Room Tip: Our room was near the doggy walk area.