The Inn On The River
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
$75
$64
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$101
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
2,681 results
All reviewssweet teafree popcornbath and body worksice waterfire pitwafflesgreat place to staylittle pigeon riverevery eveningfeed the ducksrocking chairseach morningstaff was very friendlyoutdoor poolclean roomsbreakfast barfirst floor
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family has stayed here a couple of times and I think that dollar for dollar, it's one of the best values you can get in the Smokies. It is an older property, but its very clean and well maintained. We had a small balcony overlooking the river.

Things I liked:

The hotel has both an indoor and outdoor pools as well as a hot tub. My seven year old granddaughter had a great time swimming In both.

Great location! It's right off the Parkway in the middle of everything.

Your room rate includes a free breakfast. I've found that you usually get what you pay for with these free hotel breakfasts, but I was pleasantly surprised at this one. It's not like eating at one of the thousand pancake houses in Pigeon Forge, but it was pretty good.

The staff was very friendly and attentive. They went out of their way to give us directions and recommend good restaurants.

The rooms are very clean, comfortable and reasonably priced.

I can't really think of any complaints and would highly recommend this hotel for families.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the river.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Traveler-5505
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for your recommendations! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have to admit I was very surprised....I did not expect much as it was so affordable. The staff was very friendly, from the front desk to the cleaning personnel. I traveled with my 12 year old daughter and felt very safe. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen. They did not have the amenities that other hotels may offer, you know...the ones you pay for but never use. Excellent location to shopping and restaurants! We had lunch everyday on the patio...so peaceful. We visit Pigeon Forge 4-6 times a year and can now go more often as our lodging costs are not as high. Highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for convenience, affordability and cleanliness.

2  Thank Beverly C

Thank you for reviewing The Inn On The River! We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you have recommended our hotel to others!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed for a couple of nights while visiting Dollywood and Smokey Mountain National Park. The location is very good as are 30 or so other properties in Pigeon Forge, many that are not listed on trip advisor at all. I was a bit dissapointed as they really are charging more than many newer places without updating the Property. The staff was very friendly and there are two smaller pools( one indoors and one outdoors which were too crowded, so we did not use them)Living off the reputation and past reviews I guess. I would not return as it was nothing special but it was satisfactory. The room was pretty clean just very tired. The overall hotel and hallways are very dated and tired. Just did not measure up to ever going back. I would pick another as there are many to choose from at better prices.

Room Tip: Stay on an upper floor(less hallway noise)
1  Thank FrontierJ
innontheriver, General Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We realized our property is a little older and we have a very long wish list that we have been working on the past three years. Our new owners have painted the entire property, put in a new lobby and front desk, all new guest room flat screen TVs, new guest room heat and air units with wall mounted digital thermostats, new fire alarm system, new Wi-Fi system and a new brick paver outdoor pool deck. But we know we have a long way to go and have a multimillion-dollar plan for the entire hotel. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. If you wish to discuss, you can contact me directly at 800-388-1727 Ext. 173 or email me at: karl@myinnontheriver.com

Best regards,
Karl Thomas

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Groupon was offering a deal for this hotel right around the time me and my husband wanted to take a short anniversary trip. We had never been to Pigeon Forge before but we'd heard many good things about it. After checking trip advisor and other travel sites we decided to go with this hotel and we are so happy we did!
The hotel is off of the main Parkway that goes straight through Pigeon Forge and is across the street from Mellow Mushroom, MagiQuest and Christmas Place. It's also close to Five Guys, BullFish and many dinner shows.
The best thing about the hotel is it is right on the river! We had a room facing the river and from our balcony we could look down at the water. We saw people fish, feed ducks and children play in the water. It was relaxing and made the hotel feel like it was secluded instead of on a busy road. In addition to the awesome location, the hotel serves breakfast from 7am - 10am and popcorn nightly from 7pm - 9pm. There is always hot chocolate and coffee available in the lobby. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast is divine. The hotel features an indoor and outdoor pool along with a hot tub. I highly recommend this hotel to those seeking a nice relaxing place to stay with a bit of nature in a busy town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Pigeon River
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Penebear
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review The Inn On The River! We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you have recommended our hotel to others!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Couldn't have had a better location (8/1/13) or more accommodating staff for multi family trip with 6 boys, 11 & under, especially Bridget & Vario. Everyone was friendly, even the housekeeping staff smiled and said, "Good Morning" as they arrived for work.
Loved the outside eating areas, the choice of indoor or outdoor pools, the "free" business center. Rooms were clean and had everything we needed, even an open Bible. What's not to like!!
LOVED the popcorn treats too.

Room Tip: Breakfast was great with many selections for our diverse group----but did not try a restaurant. We so-o-o enjoyed eating outside by the river. Also did not try the fitness center so could not rate that. Have already shared info with friends!
1  Thank journalingjunkie

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for recognizing our great staff! We are looking forward to your next visit!