The Inn On The River
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$85
$80
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$105
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
EconoLodge
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
ClarionHotels
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Travelocity
$199
$179
2,658 results
All reviewssweet teafree popcornbath and body worksice waterfire pitwafflesgreat place to staylittle pigeon riverevery eveningfeed the ducksrocking chairseach morningstaff was very friendlyoutdoor poolclean roomsbreakfast barfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I'm not certain if my husband and I are just picky because we normally sleep on a memory foam bed but the innerspring mattress was hard to get comfortable on. We both slept bad. But the room was very nice for the price. The sheets and comforter were soft and cozy. The comforter was the perfect weight. The massaging option on the shower head was amazing for aching muscles. The hall smelled like pool as we were on the bottom floor and one of the first rooms coming off the pool, so I was pleasantly surprised that the room had zero smell. My nose is very sensitive so I always find issue with rooms in hotels and always bring a nice candle to burn to cover up the scent while we're there so this was a very major plus that everything was scentless. The breakfast was very good, my husband brought ours back to our room so I'm unsure how the seating or layout was. Our room was on the River Veiw and it was lovely, just wish the outdoor furntirue wasn't that super cheap plastic, being from around here despite being December 31st we would have sat in them had they been more comfortable. I would recommend them with a caution about the bed.

Room Tip: River view has a great view of the ducks in the river.
1  Thank Leann0611
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments and will use your review constructively. We are currently preforming preventative maintenance on all of our rooms and will make sure to address all areas of our rooms. We look forward to sharing our improvements and upgrades with you during your next visit.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Traveled with a large group with several children. They had a nice pool with hot tub. The kids enjoyed the free popcorn and hot chocolate every evening in the lobby. Playing checkers by the fireplace was a nice touch. The rooms were nice with clean bathrooms. The beds were really comfortable, too. The breakfast was hot and really good. I personally enjoyed the waffle maker. The staff was always smiling, making conversation and cleaning. I will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Candace0107

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Inn On The River. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We loved the Inn on the River! The rooms were very clean and they had a couple of bottles of water (provided as an advertisement for a Zipline company) to welcome you to the room. In addition to hot coffee and tea (a good brand), my sons were thrilled that hot chocolate was offered round the clock. They also liked the fact that fresh popcorn was made every night from 7 until 10 p.m. The rooms were VERY clean, although the hall carpet is badly in need of being cleaned. The pool areas were also kept spotless. For breakfast, they serve sausage links, real scrambled eggs, grits, oatmeal, waffles, biscuits and gravy, and all of the regular continental breakfast fare (yogurt, toast, English muffins, fresh fruit, cereal, juices, etc.). There is a larger dorm-size refrigerator in the rooms, which made it handy for having sandwiches, cold drinks, etc., but there are no microwaves. The rooms were a little smaller than normal, but we didn't need the extra space. The bathroom was lovely, although it only had a hook to hang things on. There was a small table with 2 chairs to eat at or play cards on. Both an indoor and an outdoor pool are available. The staff was VERY friendly and it was not a "fake friendly" like you see at many of the places in Pigeon Forge. TIP: Call the motel directly (make sure that it is the motel) and it will save you bucks on your stay. I think this will be "our motel" when we are in Pigeon Forge. I can't say enough nice stuff about them. (I even saw them provide 2 toothbrushes for a teenager and his friend who had forgotten theirs).

Room Tip: First floor rooms are near the pool, but this is a quiet motel and they do tell people to leave the pool at 10 p.m. so as not to disturb other guests.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Twinsmama

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Inn On The River! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice place with clean rooms in a good location. Breakfast area could use some more seating. Some minor updates are needed throughout the property but it is still in good condition. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank hooknose

Thank you for your review! We are looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I statyed there on 12/23. My wife is the Queen of Clean. When she was impressed says that anyone would be. Even I noticed the clean fragrance when I entered the room. The bed was very comfortable. Sheets were upper end. The pillows were the most comfortable we have ever had in a motel setting. Made for a great nights rest. Fireplace in the room was unexpected plus. Housekeeper on the second floor was a gem. In fact each of the staff was courteous and friendly. The next morning we tried the complimentary breakfast buffet. Once again they hit a home run. The variety was more than at most motels. Great selection of juices and coffee, Biscuits and gravy and eggs were very delicious. I could go on and on but let me end by saying we will be back.

Room Tip: Room 243 is back in an alcove at the end of the hall and was very quiet.
3  Thank Larry-Dianne777
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our hotel; we hope to see you again soon!