The Inn On The River
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Park Grove Inn(Pigeon Forge)
2,656 results
All reviewssweet teafree popcornbath and body worksice waterfire pitwafflesgreat place to staylittle pigeon riverevery eveningfeed the ducksrocking chairseach morningstaff was very friendlyoutdoor poolclean roomsbreakfast barfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I can not say enough good things about this hotel. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was always well stocked and good. Kids loved the popcorn & hot chocolate at night. Were there during Thanksgiving and couldn't have been more pleased! If you stay here you can't go wrong. I am picky as far as the hotels that I stay in and I can definitely say---I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review! Please let us know when you are planning your next trip to Pigeon Forge!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Got a deal from groupon.com for The Inn on the River and decided to try it and am glad I did. My husband and our friends will all be staying here again- hopefully soon!!!The rooms were very clean and spacious and the beds were very comfortable and it had the quietest heater ever.We all loved the breakfast and the evening popcorn. The staff were so kind and friendly.Our room had a balcony overlooking the river which was nice. We will definatley be back!!! I highly recommend it to anyone who is the least bit picky -like myself!!!!Loved it!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lenora87
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for reviewing The Inn On The River! We appreciate you sharing your experience and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

The hotel was a good value. The rooms were very clean and the location by the small river was pretty. The free breakfast was yummy but the dining room was PACKED during serving hours. It was hard to find a place to sit and eat your food. Otherwise, great stay and helpful staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay; however I am sorry that you had trouble finding a place to sit at breakfast. We are looking into a solution for this as it can get very crowded during breakfast hours when our hotel is full. We do have plans to expand our breakfast area in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We came in on a Saturday, which is not a good day to try and find a room in Pigeon Forge during
the holiday season. But I did get us booked in for a one night stay, we had never stayed here
before. As others have said the lobby is great, very "homey" the staff very friendly.
Was a bit disappointed in the room, there was not a micro wave in the room which is a common
asset these days, and the most irritating thing was there was only one electrical outlet in the room .We had two computers that needed to be plugged up, not to mention if we had needed to charge a phone.... very disappointing, and the wi-fi, was of poor quality. may have been better in another
room but not in ours and we were not "on the river" but on the parking lot. but that was ok, just thought access in and out of the building left a bit to be desired as well. elevator a bit slow and creaky. and two doors out of the building from the hall, So all in all .. I'd say I'd go back maybe... get a room on the river next time ... those seem to have better reviews..

Room Tip: Rooms on the river might be a better choice if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing The Inn On The River! I was saddened to read that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us. I can appreciate your concern about the number of available outlets in the room you stayed in. As we have become a society dependent on electronics, me included, with cell phones, computers, etc., we can definitely benefit from adding outlets. We are currently looking into feasible options and will hopefully have this remedied soon. I do want you to know we appreciate your review as it has been very helpful! We have a new Wi-Fi system and will work to determine why you had a poor signal. If you can contact me at the hotel I will be able to determine which room you stayed in and test the Wi-Fi in that room. I have passed on your concern about the elevators to assure safety and use. Please contact me at your convenience to further discuss and so I can personally address your concerns.

Rebecka Urban
Guest Services Manager
rebecka@myinnontheriver.com
(800) 388.1727

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We had a great experience here at the Inn on the River. I chose this hotel because it was on the river so you could have the ambiance of a quiet setting to relax in, but be in the middle of everything, too. You are only mintues away from every restaurant, attraction, and shopping venue in Pigeon Forge. If you want a quiet trip in the woods to get away from everything you should rent a cabin. The rooms here are clean and the bed very, very comfortable. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub and fireplace with a balcony on the river. We loved the view of the mountains! No matter what time of day we saw a member of the staff we were greeted with a hello and a big smile. I don't believe I've ever stayed anywhere that the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was great with biscuits and gravy, grits, REAL eggs, and the normal waffles and bagel stuff. This is a breakfast for folks on the go and shouldn't be graded like a restaurant, althought the grits and gravy is just as good or better than some restaurants I've ate at. If you want a higher end breakfast there are several pancake houses up and down the strip. This is a fanstastic place to take the whole family. I will be back! Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Pony up and get a room with a balony on the river. You'll be glad you did!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review! You said it just right, " ambiance of a quiet setting to relax in, but (be) in the middle of everything, too." We strive to provide everyone with a great experience and great customer service! It is great to hear that we were successful with you! We hope to see you again soon!