2,807 results
All reviewssweet teafree popcornwafflesfire pitwatching the duckslittle pigeon rivergreat place to stayevery eveningmellow mushroomeach morningclean roomsstaff was very friendlyrocking chairsoutdoor poolbreakfast barbreakfast was deliciousfirst floor
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this property for the 1st time in October, and was very satisfied with the total experience! To begin, upon arrival, we were greeted by a very friendly gentleman, Shawn, who got us checked in efficiently and quickly. Almost every time we came through the lobby, whether leaving or coming in, we were greeted by one or more desk clerk. The room was nice and clean, no musty smells like some places we've stayed. Breakfast was actually good! Better than some restaurants we visited on a previous vacation! Breakfast was hot, and tasty; as evidenced by the guests. I overheard one lady comment that they had waited 20 minutes for a table! We will definitely stay again at this motel, and encourage others to do the same!

1  Thank Betty M
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great hotel with awesome amenities! Loved the free wifi and the fridge in the room. The sounds of the ducks were hilarious. The breakfast bar was ok. I got some fruit and it was not good, but I enjoyed the grits. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great review! We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We reserved 2 rooms for October 27, 2012 and we really enjoyed staying at The Inn On The River. This was our first time staying at the Inn, but we will definitely be back. We came to Pigeon Forge to see the beautiful leaves. The staff was very helpful when I called to make my reservation and during check in as well. The moment I walked in your motel, I knew I had made the right choice. I was greeted by two very friendly desk clerks. The gentleman explained to me the importance of "the cleaning process with alcohol" and no smoking and no pets which definitely made it my kind of place to stay. I loved walking throughout the Inn and being able to smell the cleaning alcohol, because it let me know that cleaning was taking place. The rooms were perfect, breakfast was very good and I loved getting popcorn. The lobby was very nice and it gave you that "at home" feeling. I was also very impressed when I walked into our room and saw an open Bible on the table with a bookmark that had a message on it from the General Manager. Wish we could have stayed longer. We had a great rate and we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review The Inn On The River! We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is a very nice hotel with a full breakfast. We only had a couple of days to spend here but wished it could have been longer. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. All the amenities of the room were great. I used the wireless internet. We really enjoyed our stay here.

1  Thank Denise G
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for your review! Please let us know when you will be back in town!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was my first stay at the Inn and I will definitely stay again. The location was especially convenient for me. the room was nice and with a reasonable rate. Everything was clean and welcoming and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are looking forward to your next visit!