$55
$51
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$106
$68
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$125
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
$77
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

2,779 results
All reviewssweet teafree popcornwafflesfire pitwatching the duckslittle pigeon rivergreat place to stayevery eveningmellow mushroomeach morningstaff was very friendlyclean roomsrocking chairsoutdoor poolbreakfast barfirst floorhot breakfast
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel deserves to be #1 on Tripadvisor. From check-in to check-out staff was amazing. Continental breakfast was great, including biscuits and gravy with sausage. The girls at check-in were friendly and also the gentleman stocking the breakfast bar was very nice.They offer hot chocolate and popcorn in the lobby at night. Room was very cozy and clean. Bed was very comfortable. No noise in the hallways at night. This hotel is a must if you are in Pigeon Forge, TN. Great location, great staff, great rooms!

Room Tip: Our room on 3rd floor was great, did not have a river view, but enjoyed our stay!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
R_Urban37863, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Thank you for a great review of The Inn On The River; we couldn't agree with you more! We enjoyed having you here and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Excellent! Clean, well kept, friendly and helpful staff - much better than chains in the same price range. My main criteria are cleanliness, beds, and lighting. Beds comfy all done up in white, excellent lighting, and white glove clean. We had the lowest priced room - didn't need a view as we were out all day. Although on P.F.'s main drag, the inn sits back from the road - no noise, just peace and quite.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back. Unless you plan to spend alot of time sitting on the balcony facing the creek, I would opt for the cheaper back room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing The Inn On The River and for recognizing our wonderful staff! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a wonderful getaway amidst touristy city! The private balcony with a river view is fantastic and a great place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or a glass of wine in the evening after a hectic day. The hotel is clean and has been remodeled to match ones costing much more. The staff was pleasant and very helpful and the breakfast included in the room rate was steps above other hotels offering the same amenity. Overall a great long weekend we plan to enjoy again.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms as far from the main street as possible are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

nice and a great price had a great overal experience and will stay at the inn on the river again...wouls recommend to everyone...the beds and pillows were nice and soft the room was very clean and the

1  Thank emily s

Thank you for reviewing The Inn On The River!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We went to this place and boy was it horrible. I was told if we wanted to cancel do nothing and we won't be charged. My daughter got there and wanted to cancel since she had problems with her cell phone there. They wanted to charge her for the night. She stayed after all. Then we went to go get tickets to the Dixie Stampede at the front desk (again I was told we could get discount tickets there) and when I got there I was told we had to get them from a ticket place and not at the hotel. NO DISCOUNTS FROM THEM (I go and learn on my day of leaving the hotel that they indeed had discount tickets which would have saved me 20.00 but no one gave me any.
I was out of the room all day from 10 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon and the room was never cleaned. The cleaning people were nasty after I complained about this to the front desk. They finally were in the room for not even 5 mins. How could they clean a room that fast? My daughter's room wasn't even entered by the cleaning people.
Then later that night I get a phone call from the front desk complaining that we were making too loud of noise and that other guests were complaining about it. I told them it wasn't us but he got nasty with me and told me to keep the noise down.
I complained to the manager on the day we were leaving and she had said to me I will give you a full refund for the 2 rooms. I went to sign the papers for her and found they only credited me 30.00 for my 2 nights which meant 15 each night. I have never had such bad treatment as I did there and I will never go back there.

Room Tip: The pics are nothing like the rooms. Those pics must be when the hotel first opened. None of the rooms are worth the money.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Fran1023
innontheriver, General Manager at The Inn On The River, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

I am sorry to read about your dissatisfaction during your stay at The Inn On The River. Our hotel policy is, if any guest is unhappy, to allow cancellation without penalty. We are in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the only issues we have ever had with cell phone service in my 2.5 years as General Manager, has been with AT&T. We do not and have never sold Dixie Stampede tickets. There is a discount reservation card we give our guest that is informational. The guest may call Dixie Stampede’s number and make a reservation and get a $5 discount after you turn it in at Dixie Stampede. Again, we don’t sell them.
If you would kindly provide us with your room numbers, I can investigate further as to why your rooms were not cleaned by 4 pm. Unless you had Do Not Disturb signs posted they should have been cleaned. We do keep a housekeeper on until 11 pm nightly to clean rooms that might need attention after hours. If you would contact me I can see exactly who cleaned your room and why only 5 minutes was spent. If you do not provide me with details, I cannot responsibly investigate the noise issues or any others you’ve described.
Also, all of our guest room photographs were taken in June 2010, six months after we became The Inn On The River. The only changes today are improvements we’ve made, which include remodeling the lobby, painting, adding flat screen TV’s plus all new mini-fridges. We respect and value each and every guest experience.
I agree that if you expected a full refund you should get a full refund.
Please call me at 800-388-1727 or email me at: karl@myinnontheriver.com