Hotel location is good, not hard to get to and close to restaurants and attractions, some within walking distance. Friendly staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Refrigerator in room didn’t stay very cold but I think it was because each time maid service turned off the wall switch after they cleaned room and it turned off the refrigerator. My kids used the indoor pool once but said it had too much chlorine in it but there always seemed to be plenty of people in the pool. Breakfast was very crowded but they did set up an overflow area down the hall to accommodate everyone and there always seemed to be plenty of food. Ice machine and snack machine on each floor but no pop machine. For drinks, you had to go to the lobby to purchase, a bit inconvenient. Elevator was very warm, no air. The price was good for what we received. Overall I would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada