This is a very nice hotel. The room was clean, the bathroom very clean with plenty of hot water, the bed very comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful. Just a short walk to O'Charleys next door and Cracker Barrel just half a block the other direction. We enjoyed sitting on their seasonally decorated front porch and having our breakfast and coffee. As always, the street was very busy but no difficulties exiting when needing to. The only downside to this hotel is it's Wi-Fi signal is very weak. Trying to stay connected can be a challenge. I had to use my smartphone to check my email and send messages home. The hotel needs to invest in signal boosters for their guests convenience. We did not use the pool or hot tub as both were connected and after speaking to another guest he told us this was not a true hot tub. They depended on the heated pool water for both areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada