I have rarely been wowed by hotels in my life, but the Ramada North in Pigeon Forge definitely rates a good review from me. When I checked in on July 29th, the hotel went above and beyond to make my stay exceptional. About an hour after I checked in, the front desk called me, and personally asked if the room was to my liking. I have NEVER had that done for me at ANY hotel I have stayed at. The room itself was very well appointed, with a flat-screen TV, complimentary coffee and hot tea, a nice firm bed with soft pillows, and a very tasty hot breakfast the next morning. The only negative I can think of, was in the hotel bathroom, the toilet was slightly loose, but not to the point where I was afraid it would break.
All in all, if you are looking for a good room on a budget, you should really give this a look. It's very close to the titanic, wonderworks, smoky mountain opry, and memories theatre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada