Great deal on Hotwire for this hotel. Less than $140 for 3 nights in the middle of their busy Fall season.
The Ramada is a very nice hotel with friendly front desk staff. Decent breakfast (although orange juice was lousy) in nice big rooms adjacent to the lobby. Hotel was handy to everything Pigeon Forge has to offer.
Very comfortable, great shower, beds and clean room. Not much of a view from our window, but no big deal. Some noise from the front strip and the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada