We were very pleased with the Ramada. The room was very clean and decorated very nicely. The staff was friendly and helpful. It is in a great location to the shops and attractions. The outside was beautiful. It was decorated for the Fall. It had gazbo's out side with rocking chairs so that you can enjoy relaxing while looking at the view. It has a indoor pool. The dining room was beautiful and the break was delicious. The only thing is that some of the cleaning staff did not speak or understand english to well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada