“Ramada Music Road in Pigeon Forge - a great value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Pigeon Forge North

Ramada Pigeon Forge North
Ranked #22 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Chicago
“Ramada Music Road in Pigeon Forge - a great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

It can be confusing, because there are 2 Ramadas in Pigeon Forge. This location is so much nicer than the Parkway location! The rooms and bedding were clean and spacious. There is a good sized refrigerator and small microwave in the room. The indoor pool is very nice and there is a small sauna. Although it says there is a whirlpool, it is part of the main pool, so basically it is just a seating area with a few small jets, but the water is not hot.

The staff were very friendly and helpful (especially Mark, who checked us in). The breakfast was basic but decent - biscuits & gravy, waffles, cereal and muffins. The breakfast area was clean and there were plenty of tables.

This is a great value and we would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RamadaPFNorth, Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
We sure appreciate your kind remarks regarding your stay. Families do enjoy our spacious rooms and the refrigerators can sure come in handy. I will pass your comments on to our staff and to Mark.

Hope you are planning a return trip in the fall!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had to write a review! I read some of the other reviews before we came to Pigeon Forge and I seriously considered relocating. I'm so glad I didn't. This hotel was great! The rooms were very clean, the staff was more than helpful, the location is fantastic and the breakfast was good! I didn't notice a smell at all. My daughter and I spent 3 nights here and we would definitely stay again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
RamadaPFNorth, Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you! We appreciate your kind remarks. We are so glad you decided to spend your vacation time with us. Many of our guests enjoy our convenient location to the theaters, shopping and Dollywood. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

My girlfriend and I took the chance and checked in a day early and we needed to check out a day early. The staff was very helpful in moving everything up a day. The room was very clean breakfast each morning was great. The only complaint was when the area lost power in the middle of the night not the hoteks fault. But tried to raise the room window too cool it off but no screen in window. At least power came on soon. We will stay again

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Clean, comfortable rooms are our aim for every guest and the complimentary breakfast is a bonus!
We hope to have the privilege of serving you again soon. Fall colors are just around the corner!
Anderson, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

This motel is very nice. The rooms and building are very attractive and well appointed.
We got there on a Sunday afternoon to get checked in, but we didn't stay in the room until later that evening. My wife started itching when we were watching TV and it got worse when we got in bed. She took a shower hoping it would quit but it didn't. We went to Walmart to buy a set of sheets and pillow cases, came back to our room, stripped one bed and and remade it with our bed linens. We managed to make it to the morning and checked out. I don't know what they clean with, but it caused a rash and itching for my wife.

Room Tip: we were in room 140
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
RamadaPFNorth, Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are glad you found the hotel attractive and well appointed. I am so sorry your wife had a rash. We use EcoLab system for all of our cleaning supplies. I hope you will have an opportunity to visit the area again soon. We would be pleased to serve you.
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

We found bed bugs in our bed. We were transfered to another room and there was an insulin syringe in the garbage and chunks of hair on the bed. We left at 1 am because we were disgusted! On our way out, we saw a mouse by the exit door! I screamed. Do yourself a favor - stay far, far away!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NiniQ
RamadaPF, Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Our exterminator has thoroughly checked the room in question, and found no evidence of bedbugs. Our housekeeper apologizes for missing the trashcan in the room and is embarrassed at the oversight. I am so sorry that your stay was less than satisfactory. Anytime a guest has an issue, we want to remedy it immediately. Our staff works hard to ensure you have a pleasant stay and we all send our apologies for missing the mark with you.
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

This will be my last hotwire hotel because i feel duped. This hotel was horrible-absolutely gross. Just needed a clean place to sleep for 8 hours. Arrived at 10PM, greeted by drunk shirtless man i parking lot. All of the staff waa nice, but when we arrives on the 3rd floor, the worst smell ever! A fan was in the hall, thewindows were open without screens. It was scarey.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank molassesoc
RamadaPF, Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Certainly that is not the type of greeting we would expect nor wish for any guest and I apologize. During the time of your stay, we had a leak that did cause an unpleasant odor on that floor. It has been repaired and I am sorry that it occured during your stay.

While we can have an occasional oversight in cleaning our rooms, our staff takes great care in providing clean, comfortable surroundings. This is not a horribly, dirty hotel. The majority of our guests reviews prove otherwise.

I sincerely apologize you were inconvenienced during your stay and hope you will soon return to our beautiful area.
United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Before booking into this hotel, I did check on the reviews and it seemed unreal! I have booked the room for 4 nights at almost 80$ per night and there is only one review who actually wrote the actual fact about this property earlier, smelly hallway! I totally agree smelly, old and even in the shower, it smells funny making me think of mold! Towels are dirty, some with few pieces of foreign particles. My husband got itchy throughout the body after staying one night. The view of the room was excellent though but it doesn't worth the money at all in term of health issue. The iron in the room didn't work too. The room was equipped with microwave and refrigerator. Food is ok but not so good qualities. The staffs are pleasant and they were nice enough to allow us checking another room but it still has got the same smell. No key cards unlike other hotels, only chip-like chunky keys and if lost have to pay for 5$. Parking is ok. The hotel itself is located in a good spot, closed to the Hollywood (wax museum). But traffic is bad during rush hours. Overalls unpleasant stay that we decided to move out after one night!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank MsAvIS
RamadaPF, Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge North, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
I am so sorry you were disappointed with your stay. I have spoken to our Executive Housekeeper about the soiled towel in your room and she sends her apologies as well. I am confident our staff makes every effort to provide all of our guests with a clean, comfortable stay and when we miss the mark, we are disappointed as well. Thank you for your review. Your comments help us to improve.