It can be confusing, because there are 2 Ramadas in Pigeon Forge. This location is so much nicer than the Parkway location! The rooms and bedding were clean and spacious. There is a good sized refrigerator and small microwave in the room. The indoor pool is very nice and there is a small sauna. Although it says there is a whirlpool, it is part of the main pool, so basically it is just a seating area with a few small jets, but the water is not hot.
The staff were very friendly and helpful (especially Mark, who checked us in). The breakfast was basic but decent - biscuits & gravy, waffles, cereal and muffins. The breakfast area was clean and there were plenty of tables.
This is a great value and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada