After my last experience at a Ramada I was perilously close to cancelling, but I was extremely pleased with this hotel and facilities
Party of 4 two rooms booked , rooms were clean large and well equipped , bathrooms as well, ample and easy parking ,breakfast was excellent and the staff from check in to breakfast lady to maids were happy smiling and only too happy to have a chat and pass on their knowledge of the area.
Swimmer in party found pool OK but a bit small although when used was it was quiet.
For the price we paid I would say it was a bargain and would return again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenience of our Ramada: less than a mile to over 250 Outlet Stores, Great Entertainment, 3 miles to Dollywood, and 8 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance. You do your thing. Leave the rest to us. Come and get your helping of our great Southern Hospitality at the Ramada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Ramada Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada