MainStay Suites
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$141
$135
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$129
$101
ClarionHotels
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$179
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$160
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
EconoLodge
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$219
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$189
All reviewslazy riverthe main dragmain stayfull size refrigeratoroff the beaten pathteddy bear wafflesconference centerstove topindoor poolinner tubestwo blocksbiscuitskitchen areaice makerfamily reunionqueen suiteoff the strip
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place to stay! Excellent breakfast, large room with kitchenette, loved the balcony. Nice indoor pool with hot tub. Really pleased with everything really hoping to come back soon especially when your outdoor pool opens!

• Stayed: March 2014
MainstaySuitesPF, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

We look forward to you coming back when the outdoor pool opens. Spring is and Summer are getting close. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Have stayed there 6 times in the last 6 years. Always been clean and comfortable. The breakfast ladies do a fantastic job of keeping eating area clean and restocked. The breakfast area does get crowded if they are hosting a conference that weekend, ( 50-100 eating at one time). Was just there in Feb, 2014 and they are remodeling. It's going to look even better.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
MainstaySuitesPF, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you have stayed with us over the past six years. Thank you for your comments. We are excited about 2014 and the new exciting changes at Mainstay Suites. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I had two separate stays here on two consecutive weekends surrounding Wilderness Wildlife Week, one from Fri., Jan 24 to Mon. Jan 27, and then a one-night over Sat., Feb. 1st in 2014.

First weekend I was in room 314 and second weekend I was in room 323.

Both stays were great as far as the hotel amenities and service. Rooms were mostly clean and almost "new" with little wear. I elected only "light service" for housekeeping and they replaced towels and took out trash only.

Loved the "Shower Massage" shower head in the bathroom; had real water pressure instead of typical "water saver" types that make you shower twice as long, so no real savings. Also, loved the light fixture over the tub area, but they needed to be cleaned out as I found dead flying insects in them (no roaches though).

Breakfast was fine each morning (I showed up very early) with several hot and cold items; would like to see bacon added as I prefer over sausage (can't handle spices in sausage). Lobby is under renovation right now, but no real construction mess when workers aren't present and it will look great when finished.

Had no issues with slow elevators or unavailable luggage carts, but I wasn't using either at really busy times of day.

Commendations to the night staff gentleman (didn't get his name) for taking care of the "stomping elephants running relay races" over my head in room 413 on first weekend; they couldn't be drowned out with even a white-noise fan. I patiently tolerated them on Friday night until after 1:00 AM, but when they started up again after 10:00 PM on Saturday night, I went down to have him take care of the situation..and he did.

I knew to tell them at check-in both weekends that I wouldn't be using the safe, so take the charge for it off.

The location back off the parkway makes for a much quieter stay, when elephants are running anyway, and I would definitely consider a stay here again on future visits.

Room Tip: Rooms with numbers in the odd 20s (121, 123, 221, 223, etc.) all face the pool area. If wanting other views, ask for rooms 01-20 or rooms over 20 with even numbers.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
MainstaySuitesPF, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for staying with us during Wilderness Wildlife Week. What a great event with a record turn out this year at the beautiful LeConte center. We hope that you will tell all of your Wilderness group to stay with us next year. Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and thank you for all you do to make Wilderness Wildlife Week a great success.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

me and my family stayed there when we visited Dollywood in December 2013..rooms and service were excellent only problem I had was their elevator is VERY VERY VERY SLOOOWW! they need to update that :)!

Room Tip: rooms are excellent I had a handicap room and it was plenty big enough for me to get around. mom and dad didn't like the pull out couch it was very comfy!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for being our guest. We do have two elevators one near the front desk lobby and the other at the end of the long hallway. The building is made into a tee shape and has one long hallway,that is why we put the elevators in separate locations. However the main elevator is used more frequently. We appreciate you staying with us and are always looking to Improve. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Perfect place for exploring the mountains or just enjoying Pigeon Forge. Large, comfortable rooms, clean, everything in working order. Very good breakfast, but the breakfast room may be busy a times. Very good location in a nice rural setting, but only a short walk to "The Strip." The place is very well maintained, not "beat up" as so many of the motels in the area are. Management obviously takes pride in taking care of the motel and the guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for being our guest. I am also a Maryville resident and happy to see our friends and neighbors from Maryville visiting us here at MainStay Suites. Thank you for a great review of our property. We do care about our guest satisfaction and are doing more remodeling to our property to make even better.