MainStay Suites
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$105
$93
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$129
$115
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$184
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$199
$183
Travelocity
All reviewslazy riverthe main dragmain stayfull size refrigeratoroff the beaten pathteddy bear wafflesconference centerstove topindoor poolinner tubestwo blocksbiscuitskitchen areaice makerfamily reunionqueen suiteoff the strip
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I had two separate stays here on two consecutive weekends surrounding Wilderness Wildlife Week, one from Fri., Jan 24 to Mon. Jan 27, and then a one-night over Sat., Feb. 1st in 2014.

First weekend I was in room 314 and second weekend I was in room 323.

Both stays were great as far as the hotel amenities and service. Rooms were mostly clean and almost "new" with little wear. I elected only "light service" for housekeeping and they replaced towels and took out trash only.

Loved the "Shower Massage" shower head in the bathroom; had real water pressure instead of typical "water saver" types that make you shower twice as long, so no real savings. Also, loved the light fixture over the tub area, but they needed to be cleaned out as I found dead flying insects in them (no roaches though).

Breakfast was fine each morning (I showed up very early) with several hot and cold items; would like to see bacon added as I prefer over sausage (can't handle spices in sausage). Lobby is under renovation right now, but no real construction mess when workers aren't present and it will look great when finished.

Had no issues with slow elevators or unavailable luggage carts, but I wasn't using either at really busy times of day.

Commendations to the night staff gentleman (didn't get his name) for taking care of the "stomping elephants running relay races" over my head in room 413 on first weekend; they couldn't be drowned out with even a white-noise fan. I patiently tolerated them on Friday night until after 1:00 AM, but when they started up again after 10:00 PM on Saturday night, I went down to have him take care of the situation..and he did.

I knew to tell them at check-in both weekends that I wouldn't be using the safe, so take the charge for it off.

The location back off the parkway makes for a much quieter stay, when elephants are running anyway, and I would definitely consider a stay here again on future visits.

Room Tip: Rooms with numbers in the odd 20s (121, 123, 221, 223, etc.) all face the pool area. If wanting other views, ask for rooms 01-20 or rooms over 20 with even numbers.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
MainstaySuitesPF, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for staying with us during Wilderness Wildlife Week. What a great event with a record turn out this year at the beautiful LeConte center. We hope that you will tell all of your Wilderness group to stay with us next year. Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and thank you for all you do to make Wilderness Wildlife Week a great success.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

me and my family stayed there when we visited Dollywood in December 2013..rooms and service were excellent only problem I had was their elevator is VERY VERY VERY SLOOOWW! they need to update that :)!

Room Tip: rooms are excellent I had a handicap room and it was plenty big enough for me to get around. mom and dad didn't like the pull out couch it was very comfy!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for being our guest. We do have two elevators one near the front desk lobby and the other at the end of the long hallway. The building is made into a tee shape and has one long hallway,that is why we put the elevators in separate locations. However the main elevator is used more frequently. We appreciate you staying with us and are always looking to Improve. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Perfect place for exploring the mountains or just enjoying Pigeon Forge. Large, comfortable rooms, clean, everything in working order. Very good breakfast, but the breakfast room may be busy a times. Very good location in a nice rural setting, but only a short walk to "The Strip." The place is very well maintained, not "beat up" as so many of the motels in the area are. Management obviously takes pride in taking care of the motel and the guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for being our guest. I am also a Maryville resident and happy to see our friends and neighbors from Maryville visiting us here at MainStay Suites. Thank you for a great review of our property. We do care about our guest satisfaction and are doing more remodeling to our property to make even better.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

There was 6 in our party and the suite would sleep 6. Staff was extremely friendly and check in and check out was very easy. The breakfast was good even though they did not have grits. I am from the south and love my grits but I got by without them. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. The wi-fi was a little slow in my room but I did not want to get on line much anyway and they had a computer in the lobby for guest use. It is just far enough off the parkway that it is quiet but only takes about a minute to be on the parkway. This will become my place to stay in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
MainstaySuitesPF, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for bringing your family to Mainstay Suites in Pigeon Forge. We want it to "feel like home" while staying with us. I guess I might have to add grits to the breakfast menu. You are right we are just 1 block off the main strip with a quite, cozy, beautiful all suite hotel. Close to all the amenities that Pigeon Forge has to offer. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed at this hotel due to its high rating. Unfortunately, it was not what we expected. The hotel staff was great. The room needed some repairs including the curtains which had a major hole in them. Also the shower had two holes on the side where the top grab handle was missing. Cleanliness was fair but by the end of our four night stay there was a odor coming from somewhere we could pinpoint. We think it was from the garbage disposal which we didn't use. The breakfast was good but not enough tables to accommodate the crowd each morning. Location was great and close to everything. Parking wasn't an issue. Last thing was a hidden charge of a $1.50 a day for the safe. If it was anymore than a 1.50 I would have complained. Wasn't bad, just not what we were expecting from the high ratings we viewed.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
MainstaySuitesPF, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

We certainly pride ourselves on being more than average. I'm sorry that you never asked to speak to me during your stay and have the opportunity to correct anything that was wrong. I expect my staff to deliver 100% guest satisfaction and I'm sure we could have moved you to a different room if repairs needed to be made. As for the safe charge the charge the fee is $1.50 per day but guest can ask for it to be taken off at check-in or refunded at checkout. All guest read and initial about safe charges as well as smoking and pet fees. We really enjoyed having you and hope you will return in the future.