We spent 3 nights at this hotel. It was nice and quiet, great price for mini suite however they added extra daily charge for in room safe that we didn't want or use. We told the clerk upon check in that we did not want or would use the room safe. She told us that if we didn't use the save that we could have the charges removed from our statement upon check out. We did have our bill adjusted upon check out however it took 10 days for the adjustment to show up on our credit card. We have stayed at several hotels and have never been charged for a room safe plus tax and warranty before. If we were it was included in the nightly room rate and not a extra charge.
The room was clean with full size refrigerator, little stovetop, microwave, and sink with dishes, silverware, and little dishwasher. The breakfast selection was good however the food lay out was poor and scattered across the breakfast dining area. Staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mainstay Suites an ALL-SUITE hotel located in Pigeon Forge. Indoor/outdoor pools, full breakfast. Located near the new LeConte Center, Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, The all new Island, WonderWorks and Titanic Museum. We also have a convention center for up tp 350 guest with meeting room space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your MainStay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Mainstay Suites
- Mainstay Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Mainstay Pigeon Forge
- Mainstay Suite Pigeon Forge