Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$112
$101
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$133
$129
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$162
$149
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
Book now, pay at stay
$148
Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$143
$118
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$102
$99
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$160
$150
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$181
$159
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$79
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslazy rivermain staythe main dragoff the beaten pathfull size refrigeratorteddy bear wafflesconference centerstove topindoor poolinner tubestwo blockskitchen areabiscuitsqueen suitefamily reunionoff the stripsleeper sofa
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Outstanding trip. Suites have been updated with fesh paint, granite counter tops. Service was good at front desk, breakfast good, pool and lazy river great since it was so HOT! Have stayed at MainStay at least once a year for last 3 years. Anxious to return

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SteveR45011
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Thanks for being a return guest with us. We are glad you like the upgrades we made to the suites and enjoyed you stay.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We enjoyed the hospitality and the services provided by Jewel. We booked for one night and she kept us posted to if we could enjoy another nights stay. Jewel we above and beyond in he caring for us as her consumer then I have had at any other hotel or for that matter in any service providing business. She spoke to us by name and genuinely treated us as if she had known us for years. Unlike the normal services provide in the social media times we live in. The experience was refreshing and we will definitely be choosing the main stay in our future vacations due to the service we received.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank sndhelton
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank you for being our guest and letting everyone know about the exceptional service Jewel provided. We are proud to have her as part of our guest services team.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

...but still managed to enjoy our stay. As with most hotels, I recommend you bring your own pillow. Also, i was disappointed with the quality of the mattress...need to change them out. Internet speed was the worst I have experienced at a hotel in a while...I've seen faster dial-up! The tv is obviously not from this century as it is still a tube television although the pic was still pretty decent considering. Bathroom and kitchenette were both well equipped, clean, and functional. Spent most of our time at the pools with my daughter who loved every second in the water. The indoor pool was freezing, so luckily it only stormed once while we were there forcing us inside. The outdoor pool, kiddie pool, and lazy river were very enjoyable. The lazy river needs some real pool maintenance and cleaning as far as the tile, grout, and caulk. It appears the onsite maintenance crew took a shot at it and it turned out looking like the work of some kids in the craft room at VBS...in need of a good cleaning and repair, and it's only May! The cupola and dormer over the indoor pool are rotten, mold and mildewy, and falling apart as well as some of the soffit trim on the outside is gone and the soffit is falling. None of that affected our stay, just disappointed that they aren't maintaining the facilities any better. The grounds on the other hand are beautifully landscaped and well kept. I just hope they don't overlook the needed exterior building maintenance and let the place go.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
MainstaySuitesPF, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

S Payne
Mainstay Suites Pigeon Forge
865-428-8350

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

Gnats were in the shower.
Next day a wierd bug was crawling in the showe, trying desperatelt to crawl out but kept sliding back down.
The water pressure was near a trickle - trying to conserve water which meant showers took way too long to lather up and rinse off.
Day 3 I was able to sleep in the sunken in and worn mattress only because I had been unable to sleep the previous two nights and I was just exhausted. Why am I still here? A weeklong business meeting - not happy. C'mon Friday! Yuck.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Sandra G
MainstaySuitesPF, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you for letting me know about these issues. In reviewing our housekeeping and maintenance log sheets I have no reports of the instances you described, however I will personally check on the issues you have mentioned and see that they are corrected. I am also seeking to personally meet you and do whatever I can to quickly remedy the problems. Since you are scheduled to depart within an hour of this posting I might miss the opportunity to connect with you, but will do my best. I appologize that your stay was effected by what sounds to be simple maintenance issues. Thanks again for your feedback so we can work to correct the issues.
P Campbell, General Manager

Reviewed April 29, 2012

My larger family stayed in one of the suites that could accomodate 6 people. We were very happy with the cleanliness of the general area of the hotel and specifically of our room. The breakfast selection and quality was great, even for my daughter with milk allergies. The kids enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool. The only drawback to the hotel, in our opinion, was the elevator which seemed to need some maintenance. It was shaky and very slow. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family