MainStay Suites
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$160
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$167
$149
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$140
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$254
$219
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$179
Orbitz.com
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$189
All reviewslazy riverthe main dragmain stayfull size refrigeratoroff the beaten pathteddy bear wafflesconference centerstove topindoor poolinner tubestwo blocksbiscuitskitchen areaice makerfamily reunionqueen suiteoff the strip
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I have stayed at this property a few times due to group gatherings here. I must say that EVERY time I have stayed here the staff has been rude and unhelpful and really do not care if you are satisfied or not. I have stayed at hotels all over the country with groups and this one BY FAR is the rudest! Hotel is very outdated for the prices they charge. I have never been able to get a requested wake up call ANY time I have stayed. I have requested handicap accessible rooms each time due to my mother that was traveling with me being handicapped and have NEVER gotten one and when I arrived still would not accomodate. Since they would not accomodate I requested a loan of a wheel chair and they do not keep any so my mother ended up falling in the hall and hurting herself, and STILL, they would not change our room. They made me feel like a criminal for asking to use the luggage cart. I had to leave them my drivers license to "check it out" and was required to have it back in 15 minutes or be charged extra. Ridiculous! While returning it, I was met in the hallway by a staff member who was tracking me down and I hadn't even had it my 15 minutes yet. I was also informed that when I left if the towels or wash clothes dirty I would be charged extra and also would not allow me to have extras to use. As far as cleanliness, I saw 2 pubic hairs in the bathroom floor and one in the tub. Nasty! The breakfast was ok but not enough seating available. I will not attend group activities held at this hotel any more and hope I never have to lay eyes on this hotel again. BEWARE!!!!! The fine print when you check in, they charge $3 for the room safe whether you use it or not unless you request them to take it off.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Hope C
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We recently went on a family vacation (4 families actually) to Pigeon Forge. We chose Mainstay suites because it was recommended by friends that we were travelling with. It's in a great location and within walking distance of many of Pigeon Forge features. The hotel put our 4 families all in a row so we could be close with a pool view. We decided, after a few days, it would be more beneficial to have our room on the other side of the hall so we would be across from our friends. They were more than happy to accomodate us within a few minutes. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were clean. The continental breakfast wasn't bad but the same spicy sausage got kind of boring after a few days. They did, however have a bear shaped waffle maker that the kids loved. You do need to get to the breakfast area early because there are a limited number of tables and it seems people need to sit around and drink their coffee there instead of in their rooms or, well, anywhere else but the breakfast area. I concern that I do have is the fact that they have only one BBQ available for use. We didn't come across a problem waiting to use it but we vacationed during a slow time. I can easily forsee a problem where someone has bought supper and is having to wait in line to use the BBQ. Overall I found Mainstay Suites a good place to stay that is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the main strip, that is close to Dollywood, many outlet malls, and a plethora of good restaraunts. I would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: From what I noticed rooms either face the parking lot or the pool area. The pool area does get noisy from what I experienced so you might be forced to choose between quiet vacationing or a parking lot view. Also, we stayed on the ground floor and could eaisly hear the rude people upstairs running up and down the hallways during all hours of the night.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We took a family vacation to Pigeon Forge this summer to go to the theme parks and visit the Smokey Mountains. We found Mainstay Suites in Pigeon Forge and really liked it. The rooms were pretty comfortable, and large enough for us all. We have a family of 5. There were 2 Queen beds, so one child had to sleep on the pull-out sofa bed which wasn't a problem.

The hotel is situated a little bit off the main drag - which for us was great becuase it was quieter and there was no traffic. It's only about a 6-7 minute drive from the Theme Parks. Also, there are 2 large pools, one kiddie pool, two hot tubs, and a lazy river. The kids loved the pools and we swam every night after doing stuff all day. It was a great way to relax and wind down for the evening.

Everything was clean.
Rooms were comfortable.
Staff was very helpful and courteous. One of the staff even helped me figure out our drive to Cade's Cove and printed out a map for me.
Breakfast was pretty good - biscuits with sausage and gravy, make your own waffles, cereal, juice, coffee, bagels, toast, etc.

All in all, it was really nice and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank FamilyOfFive_98011
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This place was perfect for us(a family of 5) rooms with 2 double beds and a pull out sofa are also equipped with a kitchen. The trolley stops at the hotel and due to the location traffic is not a problem as you are only on the parkway one exit if you are headed to the theme parks. It is close to the old mill properties as well. On hotel property there is an indoor pool, indoor hot tub, an outdoor pool, an outdoor hot tub, an outdoor kiddie pool, and an outdoor lazy river with inner tubes! Breakfast had continental items, hot biscuits and gravy, sausage, and my favorite....bear shaped Belgian waffles that you get to make. In front of the hotel is a stream with ducks to feed. Each room has a balcony. Some overlook the stream and some the pool comlex. For the price (under $99) this place is a super deal and has everything we needed and wanted after days in Dollywood. The only criticisms were that the blanket for the pull out couch was ripped; I imagine it got folded into the bed by a previous guest. The other problem was a non functioning safe which was amended immediately (Thanks to maintenance guy who left his break early and replaced the batteries;)

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank jane1121
Reviewed July 28, 2011

It is a nice place to stay if you like to hang by the pools. the rooms were big but very strange lay out. The breakfast was OK but it was to small for the hotel never a place to sit.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family