All reviews room was clean elvis impersonator comedy barn would stay again place to sleep biscuits and gravy fridge and microwave king suite staff was very friendly wheel dryer
Reviewed April 26, 2015

We have stayed here 1 time, but it was nice and the room was clean. The staff was friendly. My room had everything it was suppose to have. The WIFI was free, the pool was also clean. I didn't try the breakfast but it did look good, the coffee was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Roseann K
Reviewed April 24, 2015

This hotel was everything I needed. The rooms were not as bright and modern as I wanted but to be perfectly honest, it wasnt bad. My room was very clean to be an older room, the staff was not only incredibly polite they also went above and beyond the call of duty to help you find local attractions and shopping.
At this location you are literally across the street from PLENTY of entertainment and shopping, both for family and adults, great dinning and a view that could only be described as gold ole Americana.

Room Tip: They offer Double Queen rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank lwright86
Reviewed April 17, 2015

i stayed here for a few days in the beginning of april. Ok lets see, my room didn't have a flatscreen tv, it had one of those bulky tv's. TV reception was shotty at times. Wi-fi was shotty at times as well, had to call down several times for them to reset internet/router. Had to go down to get light bulb because one was not working. Oh and last money and other things from my room went missing, convinced that maid or management went in threw it away or stole it. DO NOT DISTURB sign was used on entire duration of my stay. I wanted my privacy and they did not respect that. Regardless, on some of the nights i stayed the maid service/management entered room even after DO NOT DISTURB sign was posted. Their was a reason that sign was above my door. If maid staff/management could actually read and honored my request my money and effects would not have went missing. Spoke to the desk clerks and head manager and asked if they could view security tapes/camera and where the location of my room was, i was told that cameras was mainly for parking lot security and their was not a good angle, good view on the corridor i stayed, and they couldn't tell anything from it. They were of very little help expressed very little concern, and did not care of my situation. I tried to ask them information about the owner and was no assistance their either. The time and day i was told that they would be their, to explain the situation to them, they were not. The only thing the staff was worried about was the weekend and the car show and could't care less about the things that went missing from my room. The management and desk clerks to not care about the guests even after they say 4 for 5 days. Overall very poor rating 0.5/5

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
6  Thank stephen776
Reviewed April 9, 2015

we had two rooms for 6 of us....rooms are spacious...the breakfast was amazing...so much to choose from and tasted like fresh home cooked food..Staff was very accomadating..after the 2nd day we had an issue in our rooms...they offered to move us to other rooms or fix the issue...was fixed while we were out and problem taken care of.. The only thing needing some change would be more tables and seating for breakfast. This motel was so full that there was standing room :) not abig problem.. but many sat in the lobby which was lovely..The cost was so low compared to others in the area..and it was located smack in the center of many places to visit...Will stay there again..

Room Tip: We requested the 3rd floor with 2 rooms side by side...perfect for us...close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Colleenshere
Reviewed April 5, 2015

Stayed here during the weekend and the only good thing I can say about it is the fact that it's right across the street from the Island shopping center which made for good entertainment. Our room had mold on the ceiling next to the bathroom,our towels had stains on them,my bed had a stain on the sheets,the wifi was horrible,our entire sink was cracked.and our bathroom looked like it had not been properly cleaned in a long time. Safe to say that I probably won't be staying here again. I'll pay the extra money for a nicer place to stay.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends