Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane
Ranked #38 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 26, 2010

Staff /Room/Price everything was wonderful Stay here, best choice for the money!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank JerylLeigh

Reviewed May 12, 2010

My sister, mom and I stayed at this Comfort Inn while visiting Pigeon Forge and Dollywood. We were very well satisfied with the room, staff and breakfast. I work for a Comfort Suites and Country Inn so I am always comparing ours with the ones I stay in. In all areas I think they pass "the test". The front desk staff was especially nice and friendly as well as the housekeepers I encountered. The breakfast person (man) on duty was also friendly. Rooms were clean and spacious and we really liked the balcony. This is our place to stay when we are in Pigeon Forge again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank travel1usa3
Reviewed May 11, 2010

My husband, I and our 3 children stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We enjoyed our beautiful mountain view from our personal balcony, but we also noticed that not all rooms have a mountain veiw. When we arrived at the pool we saw that a child had done number two on the concrete around the pool. We called the desk and they cleaned it immediately. The breakfast was delicious, and we all enjoyed making our own waffles with the waffle maker. The beds were very comfortable (our 10, 4, & 2 yr.olds slept in 1 bed comfortably) and we heard absolutley no noise throughout both nights. The rooms were also very spacious, and the fact that there was a refrigorator and microwave in the room was nice, so we could put or leftovers from eating out inside. Overall it was a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Applepeel
Reviewed April 22, 2010

Great price and very comfortable. Great location on Dollywood Lane.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank billb55
Reviewed April 19, 2010

My family took a short trip for spring break and I hated this hotel. The noise was horrible!!! We stayed on the 1st floor near the indoor pool. Our room had an adjoining door to the room next door (which we did not request, want , or need) the noise was awful. We only stayed 2 nights, but both nights we had to call the front desk due to the noise, we couldn't sleep and the beds didn't help. The beds were way too hard. Needless to say I highly discourage staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank toddfox
PFTravler, Hotel Owner/Partner at Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2010

Toddfox,

First of all please allow me to apologize for your experience at our hotel. We do encourage and want guest feedback concerning their stay/experience so that we can learn more from our guest. As you described, your visit was during "spring break" and our hotel was fully occupied most of these nights with families/children. We agree that the noise level in the indoor pool area is higher when we are full and especially when it is mainly families/children, etc. We do have pool hours from 8AM until 11PM to help maintain quiet hours throughout the hotel. We do not have a record of your complaint in our front desk log throughout your stay or at check-out so I cannot really address your specific situation/complaint other that the noise levels. You did review our other hotel amenities such as rooms, value, service, cleanliness but again we do not have a record of your complaints regarding these issues so I cannot address your specific problems, etc. We do pride ourselves in keeping our hotel property neat, clean and property maintained although we do make mistakes. We are a AAA Three-diamond rated property and have a Gold Award from Choice Hotels our parent company so I cannot understand your complaints regarding our rooms, cleanliness, service or value. I do apologize again for your experience and I hope you allow us another opportunity to accommodate you upon your return to Pigeon Forge.

Ken Maples,
Owner/Partner

Reviewed February 15, 2010

We had a very late check-in and was given a discounted rate for the first night. We stayed in the family suite that has a huge whirlpool tub in the bathroom and a gas fireplace in the very small sitting area. We stayed Thursday, Feb. 11, 2010 through Valentine's Day and had a good time. Our kids loved the pool and the waffles in the breakfast room. Our room was located in the main hotel which made our frequent trips to the pool easy to access during the cold weather. We were satisfied and would recommend this hotel to others and would stay here again.

To make this hotel better would be to add a few items to the breakfast buffet. For instance like bacon and/or sausage would make a heartier breakfast to get your day going, also give customers better toiletries like conditioner instead of just shampoo; which I had to have my husband go to Wal-Mart to get because I can't shower without it.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank funtasticmomma
PFTravler, owner/Partner at Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2010

Just a quick reply to say thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments about our property - Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane. We appreciate/value your business and comments! We have taken note of your breakfast suggestions and appreciate you taking time to mention them! We hope you come back and see us soon!

Thank You!
Ken Maples

Reviewed November 30, 2009

The check in with Linda was not fun or fast, the price was $5.00 more than quated by John no more than 30 mins. prior. The check in process was way to slow. It is a good thing no one was waiting behind us. $89.99 with AAA on Thanksgiving weekend was still a good price.
We had a city view room with 2 queens beds room 7427. The sheets and towels were fresh and clean. The bed was nice and I slept good. The room was clean but, it was not very modern IMO. I would still stay again.
The breakfast was great with a lot of choices eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits, boilied eggs, toast, bagels, oatmeal, danish, peacan rolls, 2 different cold cereals, apple and oranges and make your on waffles. The pregnant red head lady was very nice and was working her tail off since the breakfast was a mad house. I had to wait for a table.
The indoor pool was too cold for me but, the hot tub was great.
The pool towels was a nice touch as I hate when hotels do not provide them.
The free coffee and tea in the lobby 24 hours was nice too.
Overall this place was a great value for the price. We will most likely stay again.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family