We stayed here for my parents 50th anniversary trip and they had a blast. The room was clean, staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was delicious. An added bonus was that the Dixie Stampede, Marble Slab, Denny's and Texas Roadhouse was within walking distance.
I read one review that mentioned the trash truck making a lot of noise early in the morning...the dumpster isn't even Comfort Inn's...it's Denny's...and of the 4 days we were there, only heard the truck once. Rolled over and went right back to sleep.
Next time I visit Pigeon Forge, I'll be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, Restaurants, Full Hot Breakfast, Trolley Service, Refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron/Board, 32" Flat Panel TV and microwave in every room, All King & Queen Beds, Non-Smoking Property, Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools, Value Vacation Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn