Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$203
$189
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
ClarionHotels
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$105
$93
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$134
$115
  • Breakfast included
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$199
$183
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$184
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolbuilding bparking lotwafflesroom was cleantexas roadhousedixie stampedebiscuitschoice hotelsking suitegreat place to staythe breakfast areacar showwould stay here againhousekeeping staffhot breakfastice machine
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were very impressed with the size of our room. We were given this reservation by a timeshare company in exchange for listening to their presentation. If it wasn't classified a suite, it was huge--even if it was a suite it was really roomy. The sofa and tables were in their own little nook area, their was a nice desk and comfy desk chair and instead of just putting the microwave on the dresser, they had it on what looked like a baker's rack. My husband and I had just started eating strictly organic food so we had to bring our own bread, oatmeal, snacks, etc. The shelf above the microwave and fridge was just perfect for us to store our food for the 3 nights we were there. The walk area between the bed and the dresser was so large, 4 people could probably walk through at the same time. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows. We were there during the fire in Pigeon Forge and spoke with the manager several times during our stay. He showed us pictures of the terrible fire and told us that he was offering people who had been displaced by the fire free rooms which we thought was very nice. If we ever need a hotel in this area, we will go back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank richshar72
Laura A, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Richshar72,

Thank you for staying with Comfort Inn and Suites at Dollywood Lane, and for your review of our property. We are so glad, you were pleased with the size of your room. We have worked hard to ensure each unit feels spacious and comfortable. In regard to the fire that took place several months ago and affected our distant neighbors. We look at Pigeon Forge as one big family, and we were happy to have been able to help in any small way we could. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed here with my family (including 4 children) over this past weekend. Our stay could not have been more pleasant.
The staff upon check-in and check-out were very nice and helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable; they even all have balconies which is nice. Carpets were clean which is usually the first thing I look at when entering a room. You can tell the property is an older property but very well cared for. I have stayed in newer properties that do not come close to meeting the cleanliness of this one.
Great breakfast that included Sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy.
Nice indoor pool however we ended up using the outdoor pool that is shared with the Quality Inn next door. The outdoor pool was very kid friendly!
Security of the hotel was great as you could not get in any door without a key- I even locked myself out!
Will most definitely use this property again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Fl0r1dal0v3r

F10r1dal0v3r,

Thank you for staying with Comfort Inn and Suites at Dollywood Lane, and for your review of our property. It is so wonderful to hear you love the charm and character, we have worked hard to maintain here. As you could see, cleanliness is our top priority here. Our great breakfast never fails to amaze visitors, before they head out to our wonderful pools. We are glad to hear we will be seeing you again in the future, and can't wait till your next visit!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nice Rooms & love the security that is on & inside premises. You must have a key card to enter Motel. Very nice place to stay! My Daughter & I came so it was nice not to worry about unwanted Guests not being able to roam Hotel. Great Parking & close Resturants.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank catstolove
Laura A, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Catstolove,

Thank you for staying with Comfort Inn and Suites at Dollywood Lane, and for your review of our property. We are pleased to know that the measures we take to ensure our guest feel safe, are noticed and appreciated. We thank you for your comments, and hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is an older facility but it has been well cared for over the years. Checking-in and checking-out were both, pleasant experiences. The property was well kept and the room was fine. Very clean, nice flat-screen TV, good shower, comfortable bed, newish carpet, etc. The included breakfast offered scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits gravy, toast, waffels, etc. i.e. Just about what I had expected. It was good but nothing special. That's the good. The not-so-good was a noisy air conditioner unit. This facility has the older, through-the-wall type AC units and when mine cycled on and off (which it did frequently) it was very noisy. When I was checking-out the desk clerk asked if everything in my room was OK. I mentioned my issues with the air conditioning unit. She thanked me for bringing it to her attention, made a written note about it, and said she was sorry I hadn't told them about my concerns as soon as I heard how loud it was. She went on to say that she did not recall ever having had any similar complaints and that she was confident there was a problem with that particular unit. After the fact, she was right. I should have complained shortly after checking in.

This isn't a luxurious facility but it was (AC excepted) completely satisfactory for my 2-night stay.

Room Tip: My room had a, "mountain view" which was nice. It isn't, however, as "natural" as it may sound inasmuch as the, "view" has the parking lot in the foreground. Still, it wasn't unpleasant and looking at it from the balcony was fine.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Josephus972

Josephus972,

I would like to thank you for staying at Comfort Inn and Suites at Dollywood Lane, and for your review of our property. We are happy you enjoyed your Clean Room, Our Friendly Staff, and Our Great Breakfast. Thank you for bringing the AC to our attention, so we could fix the issue. We strongly hope to have to back for another stay in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I wasn't expecting much for the price we paid. What did we find? Clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast, nice pools, convenient location, a nice balcony off of our room. We used both the indoor and outdoor pool. Every employee we saw spoke to us. We added days to our stay twice and the changes were handled by the friendly front desk staff. There is plenty of room in the breakfast area even at busy times. We will be back for sure!

Room Tip: There is no public business center so if you need access to a computer be sure to bring your own along.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank DemetraLuci
Laura A, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

DemetraLuci,

Thank you for staying with Comfort Inn and Suites at Dollywood Lane, and for your review of our property. Here we are all about making you feel at home, no surprises, just Great Rooms, Breakfast, and Staff! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.