I can't say anything bad about this hotel. We enjoyed every minute of our 4 night stay. Mitch was the day attendant in the office and he was very helpful about where things were located and with restaurant recommendations. I liked that you entered the room from inside the hotel and you had to use your key card to enter the hotel. The 5th floor room was fantastic with a nice side-view of the mountains. The gas fireplace was a nice touch to the room. The king bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows and the sofa in the seating area was comfortable. The 2 person jetted tub was awesome (very clean and no black gunk coming out of the jets when turning it on). I liked having the mini fridge and microwave in the room. The breakfast was very good and included sausage links, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, pastries, and you could make your own waffles. The location is excellent; convenient to the Parkway, Gatlinburg, and Sevierville. We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, Restaurants, Full Hot Breakfast, Trolley Service, Refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron/Board, 32" Flat Panel TV and microwave in every room, All King & Queen Beds, Non-Smoking Property, Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools, Value Vacation Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn