I actually made a mistake when I booked this hotel. We have season passes to Dollywood and go to Pigeon Forge several times a year. Lately we have been staying at Quality Inn and Suites @ Dollywood Lane (next door) and I thought I was booking there. Both places are owned by the same folks. A very nice staff, clean rooms. I do think the breakfast is a little better at Comfort than Quality. They could certainly use some bigger pillows at Comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, Restaurants, Full Hot Breakfast, Trolley Service, Refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron/Board, 32" Flat Panel TV and microwave in every room, All King & Queen Beds, Non-Smoking Property, Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools, Value Vacation Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn