The indoor pool and jacuzzi were great! The breakfast variety is plentiful and saved us alot of money. However, if you still want to go elsewhere for breakfast Denny's is located next door. The room had a few issues-broken drawer on dresser and loose towel rack in the bathroom-but otherwise a great value! Our kids loved the whirlpool bathtub in the room. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel. Close to attractions, dining, and shopping. If you are a smoker (like we are) request a room on the first floor because smoking on the balconies is prohibited and enforced. We had to walk from the 5th floor downstairs each time we had to smoke which is a challenge with two kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kids heated splash pool, Restaurants, Full Hot Breakfast, Trolley Service, Refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron/Board, 32" Flat Panel TV and microwave in every room, All King & Queen Beds, Non-Smoking Property, Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools, Value Vacation Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites at Dollywood Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites At Dollywood Lane
- Comfort Inn & Suites At Dollywood Lane Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Inn Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Inn