“HIDDEN GEM!!!”

Ramada Pigeon Forge South
Ranked #41 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed February 4, 2010

This hotel was great!!! The staff was so nice & everyone went out of their way to make sure that we had anything we needed or wanted. The continental breakfast was more than we expected. Although it did get crowded at times, the food was more than adequate. While there was no elevators, there are several ramps to get to all of the floors. Perfect location, right in the middle of everything. Housekeeping was super nice & very accommodating. Rooms were spacious, clean, & quiet. There was WI-FI as well, & the connection was great. Even though it was a non-smoking room, there were tables & chairs outside where you could smoke or just watch the sun set. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
SmokyMountainResorts, Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge South, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2010

Thank you for the kind words. We do strive to treat every guest as a member of our family. We are glad you had a relaxing stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again this summer!

Reviewed September 14, 2009

My husband and I stayed here on a quick weekend honeymoon after getting married. We stayed in a King Suite with a jacuzzi tub. We found the room and the hotel overall to be fantastic. The girl at check in was a little strange, but not rude by any means. After that, I have no complaints whatsoever. The room was clean and spacious. The hotel itself was right by a Krispy Kreme doughnuts, which was great for a snack after swimming in the heated pool. It is at the end of the Pigeon Forge strip, which made traveling into Gatlinburg very easy, while still being close to what Pigeon Forge had to offer. I would recommend this Ramada Inn.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
MecosMom, General Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge South, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2010

Thank you for your great comments in regards to our hotel. We hope to see you for your first anniversary and hope to see you for many years to come.

Cngratulations!

Reviewed September 9, 2009

I am so tired of a non-smoking room that smells like smoke!

This hotel was very nice. Room was adequate, beds were nice, employees were very friendly, breakfast area was also very acceptable, and plenty of free parking was also a plus. Sorry that I did not have time to check out the pool area. Will definitely stay here on my next visit.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Me and my fiance decided to stay at the Ramada for 2 days on the 2nd weekend of aug. because of the convenient location near Dollywood. The hotel was very clean and the housekeeping was awesome. The guest services was great and helped us with all of our needs. We got the hotel at a very good price. We were pleased until we decided to eat breakfast in the morning. I was having a hard time operating the waffle machine. I then asked the breakfast lady for help and she said I couldn't operate it because I was an idiot. She then proceeded to be irritated. We checked out that day because of this. We then took our business elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Avidtraveler32801
Ramada9970, General Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge South, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2010

Thank you for your comments. This was an unfortunate incident which under no circumstances should have occurred. Please accept my sincere apology. This person is no longer with our company and I am happy to say that we now have a very attentive and polite continental breakfast person.

Reviewed August 22, 2009

First let me start by saying that we booked our stay through Expedia and the hotel agreed to refund our credit card for the nights we did not stay. We picked this hotel b/c it had 3 beds in 2 rooms. Upon arrival my husband noticed a musty smell immediately. I work at a resort and suspected the smell was coming from the a/c unit. See the pictures I took. The carpet was dirty and caused my kids socks to turn black on the bottom. The hotel did offer to move us to another room but it had the exact same smell. I bought Fabreeze to try to eliminate the smell, but it didn't work. We stayed the first night, took a shower in the morning - the shower head was not working properly - and left. I did make the front desk aware of all the issues I found in the room in the hopes that they will be able to take care of the problems.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2009

Hotel is at a good location - one of the closest to Gatlinburg and the Smokies if you are staying in PF. Rooms are reasonably clean, service is decent, breakfast is weak (except for the waffles, everything else seems cheap) and limited space. Upper floors do not have elevator.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2009

We stayed on A Sun-Thurs and we were right in the middle of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg it was great. The breakfast was wonderful, pool was alittle small but it was never really to packed,rooms were clean and everything worked great I'm glad we chose the Ramada in Pigeon Forge I would stay there again....

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family