This hotel was great!!! The staff was so nice & everyone went out of their way to make sure that we had anything we needed or wanted. The continental breakfast was more than we expected. Although it did get crowded at times, the food was more than adequate. While there was no elevators, there are several ramps to get to all of the floors. Perfect location, right in the middle of everything. Housekeeping was super nice & very accommodating. Rooms were spacious, clean, & quiet. There was WI-FI as well, & the connection was great. Even though it was a non-smoking room, there were tables & chairs outside where you could smoke or just watch the sun set. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn