The week of the Valentine Day week blizzard in TN & GA found us in Pigeon Forge. The parking lots were what you might expect in an area where snow removal equipment is minimal. The room was immaculate and comfortable. Desk staff was at least one person short because of the weather and no one was available to answer a confirmation phone call. Those there were gracious and accommodating. A nice continental breakfast was enjoyed. Avoid the waffles unless you have a chainsaw to cut them. However, I'm sure we will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn