I called in advance of booking reservation to ask some questions. The person who answered the phone, Greg did a great job making me feel very comfortable. I asked about the age of the property and the cleaning of the rooms (I don't like alot of perfumey chemical smells). Greg assured me that because their property is a little older they work harder to make sure the rooms are clean and he made a note about the chemicals. Check in was great. The room was very clean without the chemical smells and I felt very secure with the staff there at night. The room rates were very reasonable, the staff (EVERY STAFF MEMBER I ENCOUNTERED) was helpful and concerned. You are addressed by your name, not a room number. It was a very pleasant experience and I will be staying there whenever I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn