We stayed at the Ramada Inn, Pigeon Forge for 3 nights. Fairly clean rooms and service. No complaints. The food and stay was comfortable. The lady at the Breakfast room Marianne was friendly and courteous. The maintenance person was also very responsive. Came to the room right away to change a bulb that didn't work. The front desk and Marianne gave us good information about places to visit, dinner shows, restaurants. We like the fact that the Cracker Barrel was just next door. Breakfast at the hotel was good, though they had no meats. The hotel was just right for the 2 of us and the kids. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn