My family drove in to Gatlinburg on Aug 2. We had reservations at Four Seasons Motel. After arriving we realized that we weren't happy with the quality of our room. After driving around half the night we pulled in to The Ramada. We were immediately greeted by Greg and Jessica who were at the front desk... They told us that they had no vacancy but insisted on helping us to find a room elseswhere. They went completely out of their way to find us a room. They called a couple places and finally found us a room at Rodeway Inn. The service that they provided was amazing!!! After telling Jessica that I had a 13 yr old in the car she then gave me a box of taffy for him. So very thankful for the service that we received from these two.... I know we didn't stay in this hotel due to no vacancy but I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn