We are down here for a week for photography in the Smokies.When we arrived, we were welcomed by Angela, the biggest assest the place has. She is warm, bubbly, helpful and very responsive. We asked for quiet rooms and she went out of her way to put us on the top floor, separated by empty rooms. Overall, the property is not new and freshly painted but the rooms were meticulously clean. The place is pet friendly and we found this to be no problem. The free breakfast was adequate and ample.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn