The good : Located at the convention center
Wheelchair accessable bathroom was big enough but had a step in bath?
Room was clean
Breakfast was nice we thought !!! Gotta give a shout out to the lady that ran the breakfast room the weekend of May 4th and 5th !! I forgot her name but she was EXTREAMLY helpful and polite!!!!
The Bad: No indoor Pool
Not much of a business center ( 1 computer and printer ) It wouldnt allow me to print off a works doc. Asked front dest but they were unable to get it to print as well.
Staff at check in didnt seem real motivated and was NOT overly helpful ( I had an issue and it seemed more of a non issue or a bother to them I thought )
The Ugly THERE WAS NO WHEELCHAIR ACCESS TO THE SWIMMING POOL!!!! I asked the front desk to have mainteniance build a temp ramp for my son and it never happened. ( I actually didnt see maint anywere near the pool and my room was directly across from it ) Not really even an appology untill later that night when the night manager PROMISED me it would be fixed " Just not during our stay" and discounted my room 10 bucks each night :-/ I left a complaint with Ramada corp website. I got a call from Ramada Parkway on the following Monday i think while i was out ( I saw it on ID when I returned ) They however left NO voice mail so i dont know who called or what the purpose of the call was was?
I am in Pigen Forge every so often ( I live only an hour and a half or so out of town ) Overall when you factor in the good , bad and ugly it was an average stay at an average place. It could have been a great stay at a place that could have seemed well above average with just a LITTLE effort. It was a working weekend but it was also a weekend out of town with the family. Would I stay there again? Thruthfully... Maybe..... Maybe not?....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn