We had made reservations at the Grand Resort 3 weeks prior to our arrival. When we arrived at the Grand Resort we found the hotel closed up. They had been sold, and were closed for remodeling. They never made any attempt to notify us of their recent actions.
Arlene of Ramada was moved with compassion for us, and managed to bless us with a very pleasant 3 night stay. She and the entire staff, which she manages, were so friendly and accommodating. Each of them go well beyond the call of duty! Then there's Marianne, who's in charge of breakfast. She keeps the dining area, and food, in great shape! As if that were not enough, she has a warm and friendly personality. All in all, this team puts the "Hospitality" in Southern Hospitality!!! Thanks Arlene, Marianne, and staff. ~ The Hartlesses
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn