We had a 3 night stay Nov 17 thru 20th. The hotel was ok except that the hotel advertised Wi Fi. We were in Room 330 but we could not get WiFi. We told the office as soon as we arrived and went to the office to see if they could help. They blamed it on Ipad but we got WiFi everywhere but in Pigeon Forge except our room. Next day we asked for a new room to get WiFi. The hotel probably had half the guests as it did the day we arrive. We were told to wait and let them see that afternoon. So we asked again that afternoon and we were denied a new room. We never got WiFi and the hotel did not make an adjustment. When I checked out I mentioned it again and the comment was "Next time you book ask for a room closer to the Lobby." This is a terribly managed hotel. I recommend you stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn