We stayed here while in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville for our family reunion. The staff here are absolutely excellent - especially Rusty! They went out of their way to make sure that everything was okay with the room and that we were happy with our stay. The room was very clean - sheets and blankets on the beds were crisp and freshly laundered. The beds are not very soft, but that's okay (for me). For the price I paid, I didn't expect sleep number beds, anyway. There were even extra blankets in the dresser drawers. Our beds were always made when we returned to the room in the evening and the trash was pulled. We wanted to use the safe in the room, but it had been locked by the previous guest. The front desk staff offered to have maintenance come to the room to open it. We decided to just keep our things locked in the trunk of the car, but I really appreciated the offer of helpfulness. The pool/hottub area is wonderful, I even witnessed maintenance cleaning the pool early in the morning before the guests arrived. The breakfast is truly continental, but they have an excellent spread (including biscuits and gravy) - and it was very tasty! I honestly can't say anything bad about my stay here other than I would've liked to have had a microwave in the room (they do have mini refrigerators - which is great!), but it isn't a deal breaker. If I ever visit Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas again, I will definitely stay here again. This hotel is located right on the parkway and it is so easy to navigate all three areas from this hotel (you are literally seconds from going up the mountain in Gatlinburg when you turn right out of the hotel onto the parkway). On top of it all, their daily rates are exceptional! If you're looking for a very swank place to stay, keep looking. If you want somewhere that's clean, well maintained and affordable, this is definitely the place to choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn