“we loved it”

Ranked #40 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Bulan ky
“we loved it”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Been going to Tennessee awhile best hotel that we have stayed at yet. The location was great not very much driving to any of the attractions and only 5 miles from Gatlinburg. Our room had a balcony which was perfect. The balcony had rocking chairs and a table. My dad when he goes he has to stay alot of time at the motel so this year he did not go because the hotel last year did not have this. Next year when we go we will be staying here and my dad will be going because it was just pefect for all of us.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Ramada9970, General Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge South, responded to this review, July 30, 2011
Thank you so much for choosing Ramada for your Smoky Mountain vacation. Welcome to our family. Be sure to bring your Dad next year, he would like it here. Hopefully, it won't be so hot and humid. Stay safe and have a blessed year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a visit to Dollywood and Cades Cove. The check in was great and the staff was very friendly. The room was clean but there was a musty smell. The bathroom drain was slow and on our last night the A/C stopped working. We were out and about and mostly just slept at the hotel and we didn't realize it was not working until we woke up the next morning hot as heck, but we did tell them when we checked out. I hope it has been fixed. It is a great value and there were lots of families with children there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Ramada9970, General Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge South, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Rest assured, the air conditioners were immediately serviced and repaired upon your departure. Thanks again for your cooperation.
Reviewed July 14, 2011

The bathroom smelled nasty from the day we arrived and other than clean towels and taking the dirty ones wasn't cleaned at all. The hotel is in a good location and the breakfast was ok but the room could have been cleaner. As yucky and stinky as the bathroom was makes u wonder what else they neglected to clean. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011
Ramada9970, General Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge South, responded to this review, July 15, 2011
Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. I have spoken to our housekeeping department and stressed to them the importance of a clean, pleasant smelling bathroom. Thanks again.
New Castle, Indiana
Reviewed July 14, 2011

It's great to stay in a pet friendly room that doesn't smell like pets! Very clean rooms, no pet odors, front desk staff was very friendly. Will definitely stay again. We travel to Pigeon Forge at least twice a year, this was first time with our Yorkie dog. We will be back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Our guests' beloved pets deserve a clean, comfortable room as well. Thank you for noticing and for your wonderful compliments.
Louisville,KY
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My husband and I went away for a few days to Pigeon Forge wanted to relax and de-stress.Did not make reservations but found a nice room and wonderful staff at the Ramada Inn on the parkway.Front desk we met Rachel who had a warm smile and a helpful attitude.This room was very clean,beds were comfortable and clean.I would suggest this to people with families or just driving through.Thanks for making our stay wonderful.

Room Tip: Stay Here couldn't ask for better.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scoobydoo049
I'm sure like everyone else, you and your husband lead such busy lives and thoroughly needed to relax and de-stress. Thank you for allowing us to be part of that We strive to provide a "Welcome Home" feel, I hope we accomplished that.
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We did get a good price here as compared to surrounding hotels. But the old saying is still true. You get what you pay for. If all you want is a place to sleep and no frills, this could be it. I am warning you we found the room and beds just as is mentioned in another posting. The sheets had black specks all over them and curly black hairs on them. The bed sheets had not been changed since last used. When I alerted the staff of the situation we were ignored. The manager did appoligize the next day and did discount the night. The carpet would turn your feet black from walking on it. I have camped out many nights sleeping on the ground, so I am not easily detered by a lack of conditions; this not much ahead of sleeping outdoors! I definetly would not recommend it for a family! Oh, the beds were good at all, very hard.

Room Tip: A 20% discount can be got easily. We paid $60 per night for 4 night
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Ramada9970, General Manager at Ramada Pigeon Forge South, responded to this review, July 16, 2011
I would like to apologize for the issues that you incurred during your stay. My staff honestly does enjoy assisting our valued guests, I am sorry that you felt that your issue was ignored. Rest assured, I have spoken to all of my staff and reminded them of the importance of promptly responding to requests and/or issues. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. Have a wonderful summer.
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights & the place was OK but needs a really good scrub-down & new carpet. Our feet were black after walking on them. Housekeeping was good, despite the fact that the room is old. The room smelled musty once the overwhelming stench of air freshener wore off. Breakfast was decent. The breakfast area needs to be rearranged, as it is very difficult to maneuever at the food area. Cute decor in there though. I'd recommend this place if all you are doing is looking for a place to crash for the night.

• Stayed July 2011
Thank you for your review. I would like to apologize that your room was not up to par. Our goal is to provide our guests with clean, comfortable rooms. If at anytime, our guests is not satisified please contact the front desk or management so that we can get the issues corrected. We truly value our guests and know that they are our most valued asset.