Been going to Tennessee awhile best hotel that we have stayed at yet. The location was great not very much driving to any of the attractions and only 5 miles from Gatlinburg. Our room had a balcony which was perfect. The balcony had rocking chairs and a table. My dad when he goes he has to stay alot of time at the motel so this year he did not go because the hotel last year did not have this. Next year when we go we will be staying here and my dad will be going because it was just pefect for all of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada offers accommodations from 2 to 10 people in our 2 bedroom, 2 bath Family Suites. We also offer a deluxe continental breakfast with biscuits/gravy and Belgian waffles, free Wi-Fi, free parking and friendly service. Our property is located in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains within a ½ mile from the park entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Pigeon Forge - Parkway Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Ramada Inn
- Ramada Inn Pigeon Forge Tn