“Ok room but horrible beds”
Review of All Season Suites

All Season Suites
Ranked #39 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 5, 2010

I have struggled with writing this review for a couple of days. I really relied on this website to help to decide where to stay in P.F. so here is what we thought.
Location- perfect.,somewhat off the main strip but not too far, quiet and good parking
Clean- was pretty clean, but is outdated, carpet was kinda yucky and blankets were old
Beds- here is where we had problems with - BEDS WERE HORRIBLE!!!!!
very hard and thin blankets
Rooms- fairly large, nice little kitchen, table and couch toliet and shower seperate from the sink (which is great)
Noise level- very low, get a room away from main area though
Amenities- nice pool and hot tub (outside)
Overall this is a decent place to stay if you don't mind hard beds and outdated rooms

1  Thank skpriest

Reviewed July 2, 2010

i arrived june 27th first night horrible around 9:30 pm the people next door to us was bangging on the walls sounded like they were going to kick it down, i called front desk they came up didnt do anything, at 11:00,11:30 and 2 am called several times the lady got very nasty and rude with me saying quiet time isnt untill 11pm ok thats fine but when u have someone beatting ur wall down u would think they wouldve done something about it it says 100% satisfaction not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the next night after no sleep same crap nothing done the lady at the front desk said well i hope u get some sleep tonight i can tell u didnt get any last night ,if that DOESNT say it all then i dont know what does. house keeping never cleaned our room we had to go down stairs every day and get clean towels, it was nasty , dirty, when i complained the first night several times i told them i wanted my money back basicaly THEY LAUGHED WE WERE NOT COMPENSATED,or even TOLD SORRY, I WOULD NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN OR TELL ANYONE ELSE TO STAY AND THE BREAKFAST IF YOU COULD GET TO IT BEFORE THE MOUND OF FLYS AND HAIR THEN U WERE DOING GOOD THE LADY WHO WAS MAKING THE EGGS AND OMLETS WAS AS RUDE AS SHE COULD BE SHE DIDNT LIKE WHAT SHE WAS DOING , SHE EVEN YELLED AT A LADY FOR TRYING TO GET CEREAL IN FRONT OF EVERYONE THE PLACE WAS NASTY AND NEEDS TO BE INSPECTED the pool was so nasty and the hot tub was just gross

4  Thank smiley38320
SmokyMountainResorts, Manager at All Season Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2010

We are sorry that this guest experienced a bad stay. Upon check out we did offer the guest a 25% discount off of a future stay at this, or any of our other properties. Our guest service agent did go to the room that was complained about twice, but heard no banging. Our pool and hot tub are kept in wonderful condition as evident by the health department scores or 95 and 100 that are posted at the front desk. We wish we could have made this guest happier and are still waiting to hear back from her.

Reviewed June 30, 2010

I chose this hotel after coming to this website and reading several great reviews regarding this hotel chain. This is my first review on this site. I felt I needed to share my horrible experience with the hotel in Pigeon Forge, TN. I don't know if we had the only trashy room in the hotel, but I couldn't wait to checkout. The carpet was a nasty dark green...tattered and stained throughout the suite. We kept our shoes on the entire visit. Baseboards were kicked in in several areas, exposing unfinished, dirty areas. I was going to make coffee, until I saw that there were coffee grounds and coffee still left in the carafe! Unbelievable. The overhead kitchen light blinked/clicked continuously, which was quite annoying. The shower was a mystery to us...it wasn't easy to figure out how to turn the thing on. I tried to call the front desk several times (it was after 9pm) and NO ONE answered. My husband ended up walking down to the desk to get help. We did manage to get the shower on, but it took several minutes to get it to stop dripping once turned off. The toiled wasn't bolted properly to the floor, so my kids freaked out everytime they used the bathroom. We found a roach in our bathroom the last day of our stay. Actually my 6 year old said it was there dead in the bathroom for the past few days. Interesting the housekeeping didn't clean the area well enough to see it. Speaking of housekeeping, they actually didn't properly shut our door following a cleaning, so the room was unlocked! That's just unacceptable. Then, as I walk to checkout, I hear housekeeping cursing from their supply closet. How's that for classy? The "secure" back entrance to the hotel didn't shut automatically, so it might as well have been propped open all night for whoever wanted access. The breakfast was the only thing good at this hotel. We spent as much time as we could outside the room, based on this experience. I've stayed at hotels that cost 1/2 the price of this one, and have been much more satisfied. The room we were in should be quaranteed until redone. We filled out a maintenance request, as the hotel likes to make changes as necessary. We ran out of room to write! Just plain disappointed.

3  Thank sunbeam27
Reviewed June 22, 2010

We stayed 2 nights with one child. The suite was had a kitchenette , table, living room with fold out couch & bedroom with a king bed. Perfect for a family of three. The suite & bathroom were very clean and had nice decor. The hotel is off the Parkway so there was NO trafic noise & air condition unit was outside so no noisce from that. there was sufficient parking as well. The hotel location is great. Easy to get back to the Parkway & about 5 minutes from Dollywood, real easy to get there. The hotel staff was very helpful & nice. The FREE breakfast was wonderfull to say the least. There were made to order omlets and 2 waffle makers , biscuits & gravy, 4 types of dry cereal, instant oatmeal & grits, donuts, muffins, toast, coffee, juice & milk. We needed more towels & they brought them right away. The pool was clean , but a little small. We still enjoyed it.They did have table & chairs & a shaded area too.

1  Thank sstalk
Reviewed June 15, 2010

My parents and I were traveling to Gatlinburg, TN for vacation, but decided to go down a day early and spend a night in Pigeon Forge. I picked this hotel based on the excellent reviews it got on this website and the reviews were not wrong. The suite itself is very spacious, and though we didn't use the kitchen the one night we were there, it was very well-equipped (w/ even a dishwasher) and very clean. The whole suite was clean. It's a little dated in the decor department but that was okay. We were in room 113, and there were pros and cons to this particular room. One definite pro was that it was a corner room at the end of the hall so we didn't have neighbors on every side. A huge con is that this room was also next to the stairs and an exit, and there were other guests who decided it was a good idea to go bounding noisily up and down the stairs in the middle of the night, laughing and talking loudly as they went. I was sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room and heard every footstep, to the point where I had to turn on the air conditioner to create some white noise to try to drown it out. So I didn't get the best night's sleep that night, but the important thing is that it didn't bother my parents, who were both in the bedroom. So you might want to avoid that particular room.

My dad is a popcorn junkie, so he was thrilled to find that the front desk put out little bags of popcorn for the guests at night. The country breakfast was awesome. I had a huge, fluffy delicious Belgian waffle and orange juice. The whole breakfast spread wasn't your typical continental breakfast fare. The brochure says country breakfast and that is what you get: biscuits and gravy, omelettes, waffles, juice, coffee, etc. Aside from that, I took advantage of the free wireless internet and it was very speedy internet access.

The value for this room is incredible: paying about $112.00 for a suite that has a ktichen and a lot of room in an excellent location in Pigeon Forge is a great deal, I think. All the staff were friendly, checking in and checking out was quick and efficient and the room was great. I thoroughly recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2010
1  Thank averettgirl
Reviewed May 31, 2010

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights with our two sons, aged 9 and 4. Kind of dated as far as hotels go, but the benefits far outweigh this. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the property. The boys loved the breakfast in the morning, which offered made-to-order omelets and belgian waffles. Popcorn was waiting for us when we returned from Dollywood at 4 pm, and that was such a treat. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly, and their hospitality was most appreciated. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and you just can't get a closer hotel to Dollywood!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank abitamom
Reviewed May 24, 2010

This place was wonderful. I travel to this area several times a year and have stayed at many of the hotels in Pigeon Forge, but I have to say this one tops them all! From the moment I called to make the reservation, Katie was so helpful and pleasant. This pleasant attitude continued with our check-in and with each encounter we had with the staff. We were even running late the morning of check-out, and everyone was more than kind and understanding. The 2 bedroom suite was perfect for us, and the kitchen came in handy. The breakfast buffet was fabulous!! There was a great variety from the made to order omelets, to waffles, biscuits & gravy, cereal, doughnuts. And sweet Carolyn...thank you for the taffy at our check-out. We will definitely be back and recommend this place to our friends/family. We only worry that people will find out what a great place this is, that it will be booked every time we want to come back...LOL.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends