Wild Bear Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Smoky Shadows(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Green Valley Motel(Pigeon Forge)
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Norma Dan Motel(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Best Western Toni Inn(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Lodge at Mill Creek(Pigeon Forge)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspancake breakfastpancake housefree pancakesstack of pancakesthird floormini fridgeclean roomscoffee potrod runwater pressurestaff was very friendlyrodewaymotelofficetrafficpillowsmountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

There was 4 of us and a small dog. The room was nice and clean. in The bathroom had some damage from someone leaving their dog in it but it was no problem. It had an older 70's cabin look/feel, which we liked. Plenty of everything we needed. It was a non-smoking room so those that smoked would go outside and the staff left them an ashtray, which we thought was nice of them. The AC unit is in the back of the room, not use to that but once the room was cooled off it was nice.Queen beds were comfortable.Even though we didn't use the free breakfast, The pancake house is right there for walking convenience. It's right next to the park but close enough to everything in town.Reasonable priced. We'll diffidently stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Wild Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Rodeway Inn Mountain Skys with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the guest services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and guest service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great time. We were located on the main road in Pigeon Forge. It was very easy getting around. Our rooms were very clean and smelled really good. Not musty like some motel rooms do. The whole staff was so nice and friendly! Anything we needed we just asked. The pool and area around it was very clean and fenced off so the little kids couldn't get in.The porch above the office has a few rocking chairs which we took advantage of before we turned in. The free pancake breakfast was delicious! We also received a box of saIt water taffy wgen we checked out. I will definitely stay again the next time I am in the area. Thanks Rodeway! You Rock!

• Stayed: October 2013

On behalf of the entire staff at the Rodeway Inn Mountain Skys and the Smoky Mountain Pancake House, we thank you so very much for the positive feedback regarding your stay! We pride ourselves on providing the very best guest services possible and love to hear from our guests when they enjoy and appreciate all that we do!

We look forward to providing you and your family the same excellent guest services and accommodations the next time you visit the Smoky Mountains! Have a wonderful day and safe journeys!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

my family including 3 dogs went to Dollywood for vacation. We could not beat this price. All the front desk employees were friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. The free breakfast in the restaurant was great and the wait staff in the restaurant were the absolute best! The whole staff was pleasant, courteous and helpful I wish I could have brought a few of them home with me -or at least with me on my next trip!

Room Tip: I recommend a 2nd or 3rd floor room if you have pets or small children just because of the amount of traffic on the street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SmokyMountainResorts, General Manager at Wild Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide, so it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is also very nice to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast at the Smoky Mountain Pancake House and the service that you received there. We will pass your kind words along their staff as well.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed here only 1 nite, but more would have been ok. Room was clean, comfortable, and well stocked. The free breakfast was a good start to the day. The balcony chairs are a nice touch. My only complaint was we had a second floor room and 2 handicap people to get there with their luggage. Next time we'll specify 1st floor. Our building had ramps instead of stairs, but they were pretty steep and almost as hard to negotiate as stairs.

Room Tip: If handicap, request 1st floor and stay away from the ramps.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

We would like to thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent guest services and a great stay.

To ensure that your next stay with us is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, please call the hotel directly so that we may reserve you a first floor room and prevent you from having to negotiate the ramps and or stairs.

On behalf of the entire staff at the Rodeway Inn Mountain Skys, we thank you so much for your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

When my husband and I arrived at the hotel, our room wasn't ready. The second room they sent us to wasn't that much better. It was a non-smoking room but you could tell someone had been smoking in it. The bathroom wasn't very clean either. As we had our dog with us, we put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and left our trash outside in the morning so it didn't pile up in the room. It was never picked up and we were at the room several times during the course of the day. Our stay was scheduled for three nights. We were at Dollywood on our third day when I get a phone call from the hotel. "Our checkout time is at 11 and I see you're still in the room. Would you like us to charge your credit card on file for the extra day?" It took almost 20 minutes to straighten that out. The morning we were leaving, my husband took the dog out around 4:45, he had to wake me up because the key no longer worked. If checkout isn't until 11, why don't the keys work until then? What if we would have been staying until checkout time and had left the dog in the room to go get some breakfast? Very, very disappointed with the hotel stay. Next time we spend the extra money and get a cabin.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cathy B
SmokyMountainResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Bear Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

First of all let me thank you for taking the time to give us your review. Let us apologize if someone had smoked in your non smoking room. Guest sometimes will do just that without us being aware of it. It is amazing to us that your trash was not picked up as our maids are taught to pick up trash as they walk the property or go from room to room. Let us also apologize for the fact that you key did not work. It should have worked but on occasion a key may lose its program for different reasons. It had nothing to do with the timing of your husband's walk. We will address your issues with the staff involved to prevent this for happening again. Please accept our apology. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to prove this is not our standard of practice. Thanks again!