“very good bbq”

Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que
Ranked #31 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: 26 years and counting! Bennett's Secret? It's no mystery why Bennett's Bar-B-Que meals are so moist, tender and packed full of flavor. First, our pork ribs, chicken, chopped pork and beef briskets are basted in Bennett's own special sauce. Then, they're set over smoldering hickory wood and smoked for up to 14 hours. The heat and sauce penetrate deep into every layer of meat, turning it a perfect pinkish color while enriching every juicy mouthful with rich, smoky flavor. Since everyone likes different amounts of our mouth-waterin' sauce, we serve it warm on the side so you can pour on as much or as little as you like. After you've savored the last bite, we hope you'll agree that all the work we put into preparing your Bar-B-Que was well worth it!
Reviewed May 4, 2014

A great selection of BBQ with ribs at the top. They have a good but not great smoke flavor and the sauce is OK. All the sides my wife and I had were great and made the meal, Good selection of beer, ice cold, perfect for BBQ, All in al I would go back.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We have been here a few times while we are in this area. It is always an enjoyable experience. We were seated promptly and served our drinks immediately. We always have the salad bar with our meal. It is very fresh and has a large variety of foods. We tried the pulled pork B B Q sandwich this time. It was excellent. Hot and fresh. Restrooms are always clean here. Good value for your money.

1  Thank 2006rb
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I do a great deal of hiking and backpacking in the Mtns. We always spend at least one night in town and we were very excited to try "the best BBQ". However, this was not the case. My husbands brisket was gray, tough, and inedible. My pulled pork was dry, flavorless and the bun was completely stale. We ate very little and were very disappointed. Our server didn't seem surprised that we didn't like our food. We have not been back and would not recommend to others. Hopefully we just were there on an off night.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We just had dinner at Bennett's and everything about it was fantastic. We were greeted at the door by very friendly staff that showed appreciation for our business. We sat on the outdoor patio and had John as our server. Very attentive and great service. I had the ribs and my husband had the platter with ribs, brisket and pulled pork. He couldn't decide which he liked best. We both had the deep fried corn on the Cobb as one of our sides. Really, really good meal, my only complaint is that I didn't have room to try the blackberry cobbler because it looked amazing!

1  Thank Peggy M
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a family of 4 adults and 2 kids -- Ray was our waiter and he was excellent!! Thanks for making our lunch great. The salad bar here is awesome -- Before you pick your sides make sure its not there. I made that mistake--- second mistake we made was didn't realize there is a coupon out there but regardless very tasty lunch!! Ray told us to try the chicken salad at the salad bar-- he wAs right -- the best!!!