“Fair food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que

Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que
Ranked #24 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bennett's Secret It's no mystery why Bennett's Bar-B-Que meals are so moist, tender and packed full of flavor. First, our pork ribs, chicken, chopped pork and beef briskets are basted in Bennett's own special sauce. Then, they're set over smoldering hickory wood and smoked for up to 14 hours. The heat and sauce penetrate deep into every layer of meat, turning it a perfect pinkish color while enriching every juicy mouthful with rich, smoky flavor. Since everyone likes different amounts of our mouth-waterin' sauce, we serve it warm on the side so you can pour on as much or as little as you like. After you've savored the last bite, we hope you'll agree that all the work we put into preparing your Bar-B-Que was well worth it!
Chattanooga
“Fair food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I got a BBq Potatoe and was pretty underwhelmed. There wasn't much on it, but what was tasted great. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit.

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Great BBQ food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The food here at Bennett's is excellent! Reminds me of growing up in Southern California and going every Sunday after church to our favorite BBQ place!

Large portions, (plan on taking some home) very reasonable prices and great servers - Justin is our favorite, we always ask for him!

Make sure you try it out when you are visiting our beautiful Smokey Mountains.

Bristol, Tennessee, United States
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I ordered the BBQ trio & got Brisket, Chicken Quarter & Ribs. I also ordered a Hog Leg because I've never had one. The food was good. You could taste the smoke flavor in the food which is always a plus. The Brisket could have had a little more seasoning but over all, I was well pleased. It's a lot better than the Calhouns I had on my last trip. The waitress was very friendly & prompt. The food also came out in a timely fashion.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Asheville, North Carolina
“Bad,food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Pulled pork dry ,ribs tasteless ,chicken dry and tasteless . All side tasted like canned food. I will Never eat here again.Should be voted worst bbq. Anywhere !!

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jonathan_JFoR, Owner at Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Bama5252,

Thanks for taking the time to review Bennett's after your visit. We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts. I was obviously stunned to see your review. I will follow up with you directly to get more details and follow up.

Jonathan
“We love Bennett's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Best BBQ in the USA! Fast and friendly service, we always stop here while we're in Pigeon Forge and will always continue to do so.