Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Dollywood
from $78.60
More Info
15,126 results
All reviews theme park wild eagle cinnamon bread roller coaster season pass festival of nations six flags tennessee tornado kingdom heirs blazing fury silver dollar city train ride water rides great park disney world bird show grist mill
Reviewed yesterday

Granted this isn't Cedar Point, but the variety of rides was not what I was expecting. There were a couple of rides that were not operating, but that is to be expected. There are many vendors and craftsmen throughout the park as well as many shows and attractions to allow you to take a break from walking. Although I had a Time Saver pass, it was not necessary as there was nothing more than a short wait.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was our first visit and it was wonderful. The staff was friendly and interactive and the Christmas lights were amazing. We also got to see two of the shows. All around great time. Even the food was good.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The worker accidentally charged us for 2 stays and didn’t refund it. Instead she insisted that we could use it the next time we came. However we have since moved and never used our “free” doggywood stay. We just feel that we should’ve been refunded when we requested. Otherwise, Doggywood is a great concept.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My family has been to Dollywood several times in the past and it was a good experience but our most recent has completely turned us to ever visiting again. Dollywood heavily advertised a Halloween themed event (luminights). My husband and I had planed a trip that placed Dollywood at midway point and PLANNED our trip around a stop at Dollywood to see the Halloween display. The park advertised hours of operation on Nov 1 to be open until 9 PM. We get there at 5 PM since what we wanted to see was the light decorations after dark only. We parked and went to the tram loading station to enter the park only to have the tram host announce the park was closing at 6 that night. When I asked why, the tram worker got a very aggressive response that it was their perogitive since it had rained earlier in the day and there were not many people coming. (Not raining at the time we were ther and BTW they operate rain or shine with only individual rides impacted by weather) They advertise hours of operation, people plan around that only to be told basically “changed our mind, go away, we r not interested in your business not profitable for us”. Horrible miserable way to treat “guests”. It speaks volumes how much Dollywood respects patrons.

1  Thank Paula C
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

A few week's ago I stepped back from life to take a break. The most WONDERFUL thing about Dollywood is that there is a chapel in the middle of the park to do just that.

As the artists, tourist and riders are moving, you can enjoy the quietness of peace and tranquility. Stop and enjoy the presentation of God. Submit to allowing Him to heal the brokenness of your pain and heartache this day.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I enjoy going to dollywood all the time but it is quite expensive at times and most places can charge 4 dollars for a drink but no refills unless you buy a cup that is for that season

Reviewed 2 days ago

Love, love, love Dollywood! It has just the right amount of fun for everyone and the staff is so friendly!

Reviewed 3 days ago

What more do you really need to say, It's Dollywood!!! Amazing park. Lots to do and see. Hard to see it all in one day. Visit for two or three days and take your time.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Came for the day but the park is closed. The calendar we saw when we planned our trip here from Florida said it was open but it wasn’t.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I have very mixed feelings about Dollywood. We visited on Nov. 1, 2018, and went around 4 PM so we could stay into the night and see the Halloween displays lit at night. There was a light rain and the place was practically empty, only cars parked in lot B, close to the entrance. Regretfully while we were there, an announcement was made that the park would close at 7 PM, just around sunset, so the Halloween pumpkin displays were not viewable, a big disappointment.

We picked up a map at the entrance but it’s hard to read, you must keep switching back and forth from a numbered map to descriptions and they are not listed numerically or alphabetically. The map also does not describe any rides, only their names, so we were not sure which ones would interest us. We decided to eat and allow the rain to stop (which it did). I had the special turkey dinner for $13.99 at The Front Porch Cafe, it was delicious, hearty and well-priced.

After dinner, we started to walk past a myriad of shops, food stalls and craftsmen working and selling their wares. I am a 68-year-old man and have little interest in glass ballerinas, beaded necklaces or fancy leather bags so these shops did not interest me…and there are LOTS of them. Interspersed are many eateries of all types, roller coasters and a few indoor and outdoor shows. Again, I am not a coaster rider at my age, and we already had dinner so what was left were the displays and shows. Regretfully many of the shows were closed with no reason posted and the others were all gospel or country music…again not my favorite.

So, one may ask, why did I even go there? Curiosity for one and I am a BIG Disney fan as I lived in Florida for several years and wanted to compare the parks. So here is where my feelings are mixed. Dollywood is a beautiful place, nestled in the mountains, surrounded by beautiful foliage, uncrowded, clean, friendly and the buildings and shops were tastefully done and interesting … it’s a nice place to walk around. However, this is not an amusement park (and never claimed to be so), it’s a theme park and its theme is shopping, eating, coasters, country music, and gospel. If this is not your thing you may not enjoy it as much. However, if all you want is a leisurely walk, a bite to eat and a little window shopping…and don’t mind spending $70 to do so, then you may still enjoy Dollywood.

The place was empty when we were there, at times we could not see a single other visitor, however, there were thousands of empty parking spaces that we had to pass on the way in. I can’t imagine what the park would be like when super crowded, probably not as enjoyable.

I am happy I visited Dollywood, but it is an acquired taste and not for everyone, personally, I would not return and would recommend it only to those interested in its very specific “theme.”