Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Dollywood
from $78.60
More Info
15,146 results
All reviews theme park wild eagle cinnamon bread roller coaster season pass festival of nations six flags tennessee tornado kingdom heirs blazing fury silver dollar city train ride water rides great park disney world bird show grist mill
Reviewed today

Really can't go wrong with Dollywood. Since the day was less than stellar, we took the opportunity to take in as many shows as we could pack into the day. All excellent, especially the Kingdom Heirs. Do not miss their show.

Reviewed today

a tad bland, nothing compared to disney. Food at various restaurant unappealing, christmas decor lacking, not enough to do.

Reviewed today

Love the rides. Best coasters around. People are so friendly. Gorgeous at Christmas. Starts the holiday season off right!

Reviewed today via mobile

Had a great day and lots of fun at Dollywood yesterday.
All of the coasters were open apart from lightening rod and I’ve found my new second favourite after the hulk at islands of adventure, the eagle! There was zero wait time on the eagle and mystery mine and most others. Max queue time was 5min!

All felt extremely well run, friendly and helpful staff.

We brought a packed lunch as there’s no options for vegans, I’m not sure I even saw any fruit, I probably just missed it. We had coffee but there’s no soy or nut milk. No different to any other park I’ve been in.

The parade of lights at the end of the day was fun and looked amazing!

I had a great day and would definitely visit again, I’ve not even finished my vacation from the UK yet, is it too soon to book a trip to Dollywood and the Smoky’s for next year?!

Reviewed today via mobile

We are a couple in our early 60's and still enjoyed this park. We did not do any rides, but enjoyed the music shows, shopping and just walking the park. We stayed to early evening enjoying the Christmas lights. The place was decorated so pretty. We found the food expensive but probably no different then other parks. Very clean and friendly!

Reviewed yesterday

Very wholesome with thrill mixed in. Easy parking and easy access. Delicious food available in the park. Historic operating steam engine and of course the Dolly Parton Museum. Ride the eagle, smooth and a great thrill! Nicely decorated for October.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My family used a two day pass with 3 days between visits. There was plenty of action for all of us. Shows, food, train ride, and a good mix of mild to thrilling rides. The park is very family friendly, clean, and very accessible. Don't miss the massive apple pie or the bald eagle refuge. Drop line, Wild Eagle, and Lightning Rod were perfect for preteens. The duckies and the piggies were just right for the two year old. Great fun and some mountain history. Second day was a great idea. Lines were very short this time of year.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I took my fiancé to Dollywood over a break from college. We had a great time. Everything was just awesome! The food, the rides, and the employees were extremely polite and had great personalities especially a guy by the name of Joseph. You could tell he loved his job and was very good at it! As we were next up in line to get on the firefighter roller coaster me and Joseph began to have a conversation. I introduced him to my fiancé and that we just got engaged and he gave us a free ride to the ride he was working at! Overall a very good place to go with the best quality all the way around. Will definitely be back when we visit Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge next year in the fall!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We came for Smoky Mountain Christmas. We enjoyed the Christmas in the Smokies performance the best. The Kingdom Heirs were pretty good. The Appalachian back porch was good too but this was outdoors and it was below 40F this evening. The steam engine ride was nice (and cold). The lights were amazing. We didn’t see that many arts and Crafts this visit as they have shortened hours this time of year. Dress warm if u decide to go.

2  Thank CuriousTraveler5050
Reviewed 3 days ago

1st trip and totally enjoyed the experience. Park is very well run and the rides, attractions and entertainment were quite good.

I took our 12 year-old grandson and while neither of us are country music fans we had a real good time.

Food was good for an amusement park which made the day more enjoyable.

It is a large place, getting even larger so like others some advanced planning is probably helpful.. We winged it and had a great time. My grandsons favorite was one of the shows featuring a group from America's Got Talent. Wish new were going back for the holidays, the Christmas events look great