Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Dollywood
from $78.60
More Info
15,149 results
All reviews theme park wild eagle cinnamon bread roller coaster season pass six flags festival of nations tennessee tornado kingdom heirs blazing fury silver dollar city train ride water rides great park disney world bird show grist mill
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We love Dollywood! Tons of rides and activities for kids of all ages. Highly recommend the fast pass (free if you stay at the Dreamore resort - highly recommend doing so, if even just for the trolly back and forth to the park). But - even on the busiest of days the lines are still highly manageable. The shows are amazing - don’t skip them!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Primary reason for coming to Pigeon Forge was to go to Dollywood to see the Christmas shows & lights. Dollywood never fails to impress. I thoroughly enjoyed the shows that I attended. The lights were beautiful. So much attention to detail! I enjoy Dollywood anytime of the year. The comfort of their guests is important to them. The park is clean & well maintained, but it’s not inexpensive. I will go back.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It is small with maybe 4 rides for adults and the mainstay is merchandise sales..the park is small for the $70pp entrance fee. Took us 75 minutes to go thru entire park on a winter Saturday...Christmas parade was 10 minutes long and not worth the wait...and not many others waited despite nice weather...but park has given rise to local cottage industry with varied amusements...but it is a “at least once” gotta go experience

Reviewed 2 days ago

Really can't go wrong with Dollywood. Since the day was less than stellar, we took the opportunity to take in as many shows as we could pack into the day. All excellent, especially the Kingdom Heirs. Do not miss their show.

Reviewed 2 days ago

a tad bland, nothing compared to disney. Food at various restaurant unappealing, christmas decor lacking, not enough to do.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Love the rides. Best coasters around. People are so friendly. Gorgeous at Christmas. Starts the holiday season off right!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Had a great day and lots of fun at Dollywood yesterday.
All of the coasters were open apart from lightening rod and I’ve found my new second favourite after the hulk at islands of adventure, the eagle! There was zero wait time on the eagle and mystery mine and most others. Max queue time was 5min!

All felt extremely well run, friendly and helpful staff.

We brought a packed lunch as there’s no options for vegans, I’m not sure I even saw any fruit, I probably just missed it. We had coffee but there’s no soy or nut milk. No different to any other park I’ve been in.

The parade of lights at the end of the day was fun and looked amazing!

I had a great day and would definitely visit again, I’ve not even finished my vacation from the UK yet, is it too soon to book a trip to Dollywood and the Smoky’s for next year?!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We are a couple in our early 60's and still enjoyed this park. We did not do any rides, but enjoyed the music shows, shopping and just walking the park. We stayed to early evening enjoying the Christmas lights. The place was decorated so pretty. We found the food expensive but probably no different then other parks. Very clean and friendly!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Very wholesome with thrill mixed in. Easy parking and easy access. Delicious food available in the park. Historic operating steam engine and of course the Dolly Parton Museum. Ride the eagle, smooth and a great thrill! Nicely decorated for October.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My family used a two day pass with 3 days between visits. There was plenty of action for all of us. Shows, food, train ride, and a good mix of mild to thrilling rides. The park is very family friendly, clean, and very accessible. Don't miss the massive apple pie or the bald eagle refuge. Drop line, Wild Eagle, and Lightning Rod were perfect for preteens. The duckies and the piggies were just right for the two year old. Great fun and some mountain history. Second day was a great idea. Lines were very short this time of year.