“Dollywood”

$175.00*
and up
Smoky Mountain Theme Park & Museum Attraction Pass
More attraction details
Owner description: The 2010 Applause Award winner, Dollywood is recognized as one of the world’s best theme parks. Spanning 150 acres and located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood offers more than 40 rides and attractions, including the Thunderhead wooden coaster, the steel thriller Mystery Mine and Wild Eagle, the first wing coaster in the U.S. Dollywood’s entertainment is recognized worldwide, having received more trophies, 20, than any other theme park for its live entertainment which showcases country, bluegrass, Southern gospel, classic rock ‘n’ roll and Appalachian music. Daily demonstrations by more than a dozen master craftsmen offer a glimpse into the authentic artistry of the area’s rich heritage. Guests visiting the Great Smoky Mountains can stay just a stone’s throw away from Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country at Dollywood Cabins. Accommodations range from quaint spaces just for two to sprawling floor plans that sleep up to 30 people. Guests are treated to sweeping mountain views while some cabins actually overlook Dolllywood’s popular Craftsman’s Valley area. Cabin guests receive exclusives such as free reserved parking at Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country and complimentary admission to Dollywood’s Splash Country.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I don't do rides at theme parks, but my daughter loved each and every one of the coasters here. Park has lots of seats and places to rest, water mist stations are awesome!

Write a ReviewReviews (15,207)
All reviews
in 170 reviews
"grist mill"
in 175 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have been a few times, but really enjoyed the wild eagle. I gave it a 4 instead of 5 because of the lines!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Dollywood has been a staple of childhood enjoyment for years and so many years after my childhood, it's nice to still have this family park to take my kids to so they can enjoy. You have to love the country charm and the staff is always nice and polite. It's always nice to hear a "God bless you" in our society and we got plenty at this park! We are thinking about getting season passes for the kids next year. Thanks Dollywood!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I think this park is well suited to a family with kids. Our family ranges is age from 19 to 67 and while we had fun we prefer more thrill rides. A lot of the shows are top notch. The bird show was fantastic for getting an up close experience with amazing wild animals. The GAC show was very entertaining as was the bubble show. I grew up going to Six Flags Great Adventure and have been to Cedar Point twice so I was not really impressed with the roller coasters but its not a roller coaster park. The craftsman shops sold quality goods and it was interesting to watch them. We also enjoyed the food and I loved that the vendors would give free ice water. The souvenir popcorn bucket and soda cups are an excellent value if you will be returning for several visits. The Q-bot was included with our cabin package and so I can't speak to its value but it certainly added to the experience. We waited no more than 20 mins for any ride and had front row seats to every show. Also it is a very clean park!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 23, 2013

A very well done amusement park. The backdrop couldn't be better - the Great Smokey Mountains. Easy to walk around if you don't do most rides like I do. Lots of rides for every adventure level - Great kid area - lines move fast. I was impressed that the food and gifts were reasonably priced especially compared to other same type venues I've been at. However, I'm accustomed to Wash DC prices so if you're from somewhere else, you may find the prices a little high. Spent the entire day there with my family of mixed ages and we were able to enjoy the entire park. Good times, would go back and recommend.

1  Thank aruba247