“Great place and nice atmosphere”
Review of Tony Roma's - CLOSED

Tony Roma's
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 15, 2013

All around great food, anything I have eaten there with a friendly staff. I usually eat at this place when I am in the area. The atmosphere is very pleasant and servers are always on top of their game. Only thing I don't like is the salespeople out front who try to take your time with coupons or local discounts on attractions. It seems they are everywhere even at the grocery stores. I rather be left alone than be hounded I told him I wasn't interested and he followed me out to my vehicle. I wouldn't allow those people at my establishment if it were me. I realize it is a tourist town and some may like the discounts but not everyone wants to be hounded.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We enjoyed dinner here and were seated promptly, the menu was varied and reasonably priced. The food and service were very good we will return on our next trip

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My husband and I weren't very impressed with this restaurant. I don't know if it was the food or the service. But we didn't really enjoy our visit to this place.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Well, it certainly was not what was expected. We had a group of 23, had reserved time frame ahead of time by 6 weeks. called day of meal and reconfirmed--all was set to go. My wife had made 3 days of planning for a group of her 1961 hi school class when we arrived we were told by I assume manager their had been a mistake and they had seated another group where we were supposed to be, just wait 15-20 minutes and they would have enough tables in general area clear, he also said he would provide some appetizer's (which he didn't). Next when we were seated server took our orders, then out comes the meals, everyone got theirs except my wife, I caught the waitress who should of realized hey one lady at the table didn't get food(hummm I wonder why) but no she said she had been to our table with my wifes plate but no one claimed it? She had taken it back to kitchen and someone at another table had ordered the same thing so she took it to them. She proceeded to put in another order for my wife and by the time she got it everyone else was near finished, Again manager came to our table and appoligized, he said comp desserts. The waitress immediately delivered the bills to all (no asking about desserts) She gathered everyones money between her fingers then went to cashier, when she came back she started passing out change to just whoever. She didn't have a clue whose change or credit cards belonged to whom. Automatically they add 18% tip, I believe in tipping but I also believe in service for it. We have eaten their before as a couple or group of 4 and all was great. They have a management problem, and definitely need waitress training. This group from Jackson, Tn comes 2 times a year, all said food was good but service lacked, will we ever bring another group--Don't bet on it.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

No meat on ribs and chicken tenders were hard and mostly breading. Asked manager to bring another rack of ribs, only to get the same thing - NO MEAT!! Worst restaurant on the parkway.