“Felt like I was upper class.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tony Roma's - CLOSED

Tony Roma's
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lebanon, Indiana
“Felt like I was upper class.”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Food was very good. I would go back. The onion stack was really good, we got the half order and that was more than enough for the 2 of us. I got the medallion and ribs with baked potato. The skin of the potato wasn't that good. My husband got the ribs and shrimp, he liked it. Must try at least once.

• Visited May 2013

Prestonsburg, Kentucky
“Good food”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The menu had ribs and fillet , I asked if they has a combo with sirloin steak and the did it just for me . I don't car for fillet . The food was wonderful . How ever my husband ordered beer and it took quiet a while to get it and the serving was small . But the food was great .

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Couldn't have been more pleased”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We live in nearby Knoxville and are in Pigeon Forge quite often. We had passed this restaurant many times but never stopped in for some reason. On this date we decided to give it a try. We thought it was going to be an Italian restaurant, but it wasn't -- which was fine. My wife and I shared the fried shrimp, which was a large portion and well prepared. My sister had ribs, which were very tender. All was delicious. The atmosphere is very nice. We are all light eaters, and our server seemed a bit annoyed that we were sharing a meal and my sister wanted to order from the kids' menu. However, he came through in a nice way and took good care of us. We will definitely go back. Very nice experience.

Crescent Springs, Kentucky
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Food was good....not great, but good. Husband had the beef ribs and said the were very good. I had the steaka...good. Service was good..The fresh warm bread is by far the best.....

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Don't go!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We ordered appetizers and when they arrived, they were cold. It took 45 mins to get our food and it was partially cold. This was not servers fault. We were sitting in the middle of the dining room and the manager walked by repeatedly and never said a word. This wasn't our first time here and we won't go back.

Visited April 2013