“Great service and food!!”
Review of Tony Roma's - CLOSED

Tony Roma's
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our server was awesome and the food was so good!!!! We will be going back there on our return to Pigeon Forge!!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great atmosphere, service, food! Ate here last May and wanted to dine there again. Glad we did. Same as before and will go back for thirds.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This was one of our "nice" dinners during me and my wife's trip. The food was exceptional, the atmosphere is very warm and soothing, and the service was great. Expect to pay a little more than a lower end restaurant; along the price range of a steakhouse, but it is well worth it. My wife and I went here on our honeymoon in 2009, and we decided to go back; we were not disappointed.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

people are friendly but thats all i can say when i go to a place like this i expect good food this is not the place appetizer spinach dip taste as if it was soured ordered 40th annver special ribs were ok very small chicken terrible steak terrible i asked if they had any thing that taste good and they said the dessert you can guess i just passed paid my bill and left knowing this was my last time going here hope you can find a better place DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE !!!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

It was packed and they put us in a baquent room, were we were ignored and our food was "passed out" to 2 wrong tables. GROSS!