“Great Honey Moon Spot”
other travelers have booked this property
Wood burning fire place
Wood burning fire place
Two full bathrooms
Queen size log bed!
Hot tub on back deck.
Relax on handmade wood swing.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Josh M
“Great Honey Moon Spot”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

It was a great stay. Visited for our honey moon and it was a pleasure. Great space which is far enough away from the city but close enough for a short trip to town. Quiet, and comfortable. Great Jacuzzi. Felt like home for the entire week. Great Customer service. Easy to find and access. Going to stay there again this year!! Hopefully for years to come as well.

Date of stay: October 2016
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dan M
“Amazing week”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Could not have stayed at a nicer place the view the time spent with my wife it was incredible and a great value

Date of stay: June 2017
Haushold
Hagerstown, Indiana
“Frankly peaceful / indeed it was”
Reviewed May 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Located near Pigeon Forge - in a quiet wooded spot - the cabin was very cute with the bear theme. We enjoyed the hot tub, outdoor grill. The cabin was clean and had plenty of the necessities- great week

Date of stay: May 2017
DavidW126...
“Wonderful trip”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I were on our honeymoon and we had a wonderful time. Everything was just what the picture showed it was cozy and comfey felt very welcoming. I would definitely recommend this beautiful cabin to a couple or a family on a trip.

Date of stay: April 2017
fixedopsg...
Mississippi Gulf Coast, Mississippi
“Cozy Cabin”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This cabin was just ok. My wife and I visit every year and rent a cabin. My biggest disappointment was the the housekeeping. When I arrived well after the check in time my cabin was being cleaned. The cabin needs updating and repairs in my opinion.

Date of stay: March 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
David R
Petal, Mississippi
“A tiny pleasure in the clouds on the mountain top”
Reviewed February 28, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My wife and I just got back today and I felt compelled to write a review after a great vacation in the Smokey Mtns. We have traveled to this area many times before, but this was our first stay at "Frankly Peaceful". We were not disappointed at all. The cabin was clean, not immaculate, but very acceptable. The drive up to the cabin was steep and had many sharp turns while inclined, but do-able with a GPS. Upon arrival, the cabin's door was easy to open with the code and once inside, we loved the layout and décor which was very, very accurate from the site. The fireplace was wood burning and the weather was cold so we very much enjoyed it each night and plenty of wood was available on the front porch. All supplies provided were just as described. The bed was great and we slept like babes and the WiFi and cable were perfect. Our phone reception was just perfect. The water had NO bad smell at all as I've read on other reviews. We would definitely stay again and will recommend to our friends. I would suggest that the ceiling fan in the living area be repaired--the fan would have helped with warming when the fireplace was roaring. That, along with the steep approach which we got used to, would be the ONLY detriments to this property. We look forward to returning next February!!!! THANKS FRANK!

Date of stay: February 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kajuntige...
Saint Martinville, Louisiana
“2017 vacation ”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The cabin was everything they said it would be. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. The service by the property manager was great.

Date of stay: January 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.