“A tiny pleasure in the clouds on the mountain top”
other travelers have booked this property
Full Kitchen Dinning room table for four.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Full Kitchen
Dinning room table for four.
Wood burning fire place
Wonderful hardwood floors.
Two full bathrooms
Master bedroom opens into an additional room for laundry.
Queen size log bed!
Hot tub on back deck.
Relax on handmade wood swing.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

fixedopsg...
Mississippi Gulf Coast, Mississippi
“Cozy Cabin”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This cabin was just ok. My wife and I visit every year and rent a cabin. My biggest disappointment was the the housekeeping. When I arrived well after the check in time my cabin was being cleaned. The cabin needs updating and repairs in my opinion.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
David R
Petal, Mississippi
“A tiny pleasure in the clouds on the mountain top”
Reviewed February 28, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My wife and I just got back today and I felt compelled to write a review after a great vacation in the Smokey Mtns. We have traveled to this area many times before, but this was our first stay at "Frankly Peaceful". We were not disappointed at all. The cabin was clean, not immaculate, but very acceptable. The drive up to the cabin was steep and had many sharp turns while inclined, but do-able with a GPS. Upon arrival, the cabin's door was easy to open with the code and once inside, we loved the layout and décor which was very, very accurate from the site. The fireplace was wood burning and the weather was cold so we very much enjoyed it each night and plenty of wood was available on the front porch. All supplies provided were just as described. The bed was great and we slept like babes and the WiFi and cable were perfect. Our phone reception was just perfect. The water had NO bad smell at all as I've read on other reviews. We would definitely stay again and will recommend to our friends. I would suggest that the ceiling fan in the living area be repaired--the fan would have helped with warming when the fireplace was roaring. That, along with the steep approach which we got used to, would be the ONLY detriments to this property. We look forward to returning next February!!!! THANKS FRANK!

lgfirst
Lafayette, Louisiana
“2017 vacation ”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The cabin was everything they said it would be. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. The service by the property manager was great.

Cinthya31
Miami, Florida
“Beary nice”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Super clean. My family and I stayed for a week and we couldn't be happier. The road is a bit rough, but it's very doable and is not very transited. It's about a 10 minute drive to Pigeon Forge, so for a cabin with great views it's in a very accessible/desirable location. The swing on the balcony was a great touch for chilly mornings and the decoration were adorable. Highly recommend for families, couples, anyone and everyone. The one thing I would suggest is to bring an air mattress because the pull out couch was a bit uncomfortable.

Your age range 18-24
Mommy3016
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Great place to sat with all that you need. The feel of the mountain experince but still close to town. would stay again.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Ashley O
“Frankly Peaceful: It's all in the name”
Reviewed September 10, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We absolutely loved our stay! This cabin provides the full mountain experience with quick access to all the sites there are to see. We will certainly be back in this precious little cabin for future visits. Thank you, Mr. Frank for everything!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing